Do you subscribe to Shooting Sports USA?

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Do you subscribe to Shooting Sports USA?

Post by Gator »

Tried to find the old thread regards the NRA Shooting Sports USA publication but too much trouble. I
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

I did, but the match listings and articles weren't current enough for dealing with any matches I shoot, so I didn't re-up after the first stint. Service to the members just seems to be too much of an afterthought with the NRA lately.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

I did but everything is 6 months old by the time it is published. That has to be one of the dumbest things the NRA ever did.

They need to publish the stuff on the web where they would only be hours old.

It would seem to me that someone could put the info up, sell a few adds and make it work. I wouldn't mind chipping in some $s to get it rolling.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Jason wrote:........... Service to the members just seems to be too much of an afterthought with the NRA lately.
Everything that is EXCEPT for the weekly daily things in my mail asking for more money. It seems that since I became a Benefactor member my mailings from the NRA increased two fold.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

[quote]While kicking back in the old recliner this morning, totally bored with hearing about Hitlery and Bammabobo and looking at the latest issue again, my email address caught my eye. When I focused on the listing it was apparent they had listed my TENNESSEE matches in the listings for TEXAS. (Harrison, Texas; where is that?)

SURPRISE ???.

Problem solved?

Have a great week and come see us to shoot in Chattanooga TENNESSEE. Btw
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Quonset Hut
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Quonset Hut »

I get it because a member club gets their choice of magazine and I'm the club contact. At least the six-month-old listing of matches is available on-line...