Best starter rifle under 500 dollars

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:Starting to sound like an episode of "Pinks".......Run what cha brung and hope you brung enough....

Kitty
Kitty, I think he's just hoping we'll offer to let him shoot our 'Bling' guns. My concern, after his shooting and being in love with that Remington of his, would be all the drool on our rifles. Not to mention getting them back after he shot them :lol:

Hate to risk any rust on all that Bling. :shock:

Besides, he'd then blame us for a new gun to his wife.... :wink:
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Bob259 wrote:Kitty, I think he's just hoping we'll offer to let him shoot our 'Bling' guns. My concern, after his shooting and being in love with that Remington of his, would be all the drool on our rifles. Not to mention getting them back after he shot them :lol:

Hate to risk any rust on all that Bling. :shock:

Besides, he'd then blame us for a new gun to his wife.... :wink:
At the risk of more heresy, the bling is beginning to bore me. There is something inherently interesting about a utilitarian rifle that shoots well - the one that look like it has a story.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

At the risk of more heresy, the bling is beginning to bore me. There is something inherently interesting about a utilitarian rifle that shoots well - the one that look like it has a story.
There is always that one guy who chooses the clapped out old Ford Econoline van over the shiny red new Mustang........

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:
There is always that one guy who chooses the clapped out old Ford Econoline van over the shiny red new Mustang........

Kitty
Maybe not that much of a story, more like a two year old Mustang with blue printed Cobra.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ