To Turn, or Not to Turn

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

jneihouse wrote:That's okay, so long as the primer doesn't fall all the way through into the body of the case when you prime the brass.........

Kitty
Great! Then I could load and prime in one step! :shock:
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

jneihouse wrote:
Evelio Mc Donald wrote:
I also run a Uniformer reamer thru the flash hole, from outside the case, and also de-burr it from the inside of the case. This will give you a very uniform ignition, which is very important.

See Kitty! I wasn't reaming the wrong end, I just accidentally knew something you didn't!
That's okay, so long as the primer doesn't fall all the way through into the body of the case when you prime the brass.........

Kitty
Kitty, your trying to use the OAL gauge again!!!!
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

to turn or not

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Mr. Greg Buss aka Gringo Grizzly
What a surprise and pleasure to hear from you, man its been a long time, the last time I saw you, was at Raton about 4 years ago. From the sounds of your posting, looks like you are still shooting sil. thats great, I still love it, and have to go shoot those stupid animals at least once a week.
If we can put your experience, and mine together in one book, it will probably answer every question there is, and then some about silhouette shooting.
By the way, how in hell does a Texan from Houston, gets a code name like Gringo Grizzly???? Has all that cold weather up there messing up with your brain ?????
Don't disapair again my friend, look up my e-mail on my profile, and tell me what you been doing. Have you heard anything from the old gang???
Saludos
Your old Buddy.
Evelio.
Evelio
Gringo Grizzly
B Poster
B Poster

Still Alive and Kicking!

Post by Gringo Grizzly »

Hola Evelio,

Indeed great making contact with you - we've missed many a target!
I'll bet we could indeed author a "quest for steel" book together!
Tried to email you but for some reason I don't think it's getting there.
Send me an email at

grbuss@yahoo.com

Thx!

Greg
"Gringo Grizzly" is my cowboy action shooting alias.
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

To turn or not

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Texas Grissly
I got your email, and responded to it. Let me know if you got it.
Evelio.
Evelio