Some thank you's to the crew at the Sunshine Classic

This is what we do.
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Some thank you's to the crew at the Sunshine Classic

Post by jneihouse »

Just wanted to send a thank you down the line to Chuck Deeson and his crew for putting on the Sunshine Classic this year. Had a great time. Give a big high five to the target setters, they did a great job. Food was good, too, thanks to the kitchen crew.

Once again Spottin Kitty pulled fourtyinarow through, and even helped out his son. Hey, Kevin is knocking on the door......Glad to see Chuck's boy shoot well. Deeson, you're going to have to build the boy his own trophy case now....And, sadly, must report a terrible bribe attempt by Match Director Deeson. Gave Spottin Kittty a door prize in hopes of her sharing her luck with him. Caught him with his hands all over her.....Going to have to send her to the groomer now..... Don't know if it worked or not, have to check the standings......You know, Spottin Kitty keeps up the streak we may be selling little bits of her fur on Ebay.......Gotta be some way to make some money at this sport....For you native Floridians, just how many ways can the wind blow at once down there????? Have seen tornados with less movement than the wind at the range Saturday afternoon.....Also, just a suggestion for the future if the Hospititality Inn is going to continue to be the host motel........Post the tournament dates where the crackheads and the shady ladies and the out and out thugs can read them (if they can read), or in some way get the work out that during that weekend the Inn is full of folks that are packin' and know how to use what ther are packin...Some of those folks are going to get hurt some day....They don't know who they be messin wit.............
Commander in Chief, F Troop
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

A big thanks goes out to all involved, especially Chuck Deason, it was a great time, any time I can count the beers I drank a night on one hand, it was a good day for me. I think we may need to move to a new hotel next year due to the fact you can only have so many unsavory characters in one place at a time, but then again, where else could you practice shooting at night.

I guess we will all have to do it again next year.

Now get out there and sling some lead, winnie's coming up fast.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
luckyshot
B Poster
B Poster

Post by luckyshot »

Thank you very much to Chuck and his crew.

Had a wonderful time, hope to be back next year. :lol:
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Dawg has a good point about the hotel.....One of the very few places that we have all stayed that we actually brought the "class" factor up instead of down.....

Post by Guest »

Since I lived in Florida until the early 90
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Gator,

Is there any hotels west on 103rd street, Bobbie said one year they stayed west of the range in a hotel, guess we need to get off of 295 aways, seems to be the problem, or maybe we should just give a shooting exhibition on Thursday and friday around dark, maybe it will sink in
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Dawg

None that way that I am aware of but I don't think it will get any better going that way, given the general atmosphere of the area. Mostly kinda run down stuff out that way last time I was there though it has been a couple of years...

BTW - got a verrrrry interesting photo :roll: to share with you. Gets better when the "red-eye" reduction is not used.

Gator
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Gator,

Much like my life, put it up on the forum and let the world see my arse.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
duckgumbo
Master Poster
Master Poster
Location: Winnsboro, Louisiana - Home of the Southern Nationals, the Greatest Show on Dirt!

hotels

Post by duckgumbo »

A LARGE thanks to Chuck.

Regarding the motel thing, I would drive 30 minutes to stay in a better place! I stayed at teh Orange park exit one year and it was infinitely better. As far as getting your rifles stolen, only a dumb ass would leave them in the car - no matter where you are staying!

In PeEll, Washington, there is not ONE motel within 45 minutes of the range!

We have just gotten spoiled as used to staying close to ranges.

I will find my own accomodations next year and am starting now! Will let you know what I find out.

D
Sgt. O'Ducky
Ftard Troop
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

You guys are all being too rough on the Hosp Inn...

Think of it this way, we get exposed to that type of "welcome" only once a year. I personally got to see one of the largest set of black hOOters I have ever seen! :shock:

I bet most of you did not even take the time to tour the residence wing! Hypocrytes! Judge before you realy "get to know" someone...

Once I get over my crack addiction (that I now have thanks to the local "Concierge" service) under control, I plan to try to get my marriage back together and make my reservations else where for next year as well! LOL

Chicken the PiMp...
Image Chicken George
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Chickster is a "cup half full person" or in this case, both cups overflowing type person.........