Remington 40x Hunter FS - Sold!

Want to buy or want to sell.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Remington 40x Hunter FS - Sold!

Post by SqHunter »

Rifle is sold pending funds

I have a Remington 40x single shot for sale. Rifle was built by Evelio McDonald 2 or 3 years ago. Lilja barrel, light wood stock. Comes with Harrel Precision rings, bases, and bolt knob. Has a Bix N Andy two stage tac sport pro trigger, currently set up at roughly 1 lb 12 oz first stage and roughly 6 oz second stage. Has the straight trigger blade. Trigger guard is aluminum, but I don't recall where Evelio got it. Firing pin is from PTG. LOP is about 13" 5/8, weight is 8 lbs 6 0z if I remember right. I competed with it a couple of seasons so there are a few marks in the stock. There is a scratch in the bluing on the left side of the receiver that was there when I got the action, and also there is engraving from the military. Rifle shoots well and functions smooth. The only real downside is that there is a dry fire mark at the top of the chamber. I polished it a little so it does not affect function. Asking 2500$ obo plus $100 shipping. If you ever get to Arkansas you are welcome to meet me at the Benton Gun Club and try it out. Scope not included.

Not for sale in CA, NY, DC, MA or any other restricted area. Make sure your FFL is ok with receiving from an individual. Please contact me at rmed0006@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.