Lever action rifles for sale. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Want to buy or want to sell.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Lever action rifles for sale. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Post by SqHunter »

SOLD..................

have three lever action rifles for sale. Prefer to sell as a group, if I have to sell them one at a time I would prefer to keep the 22 till last. All three have Redfield 57 rear sights with Gehmann adjustable apertures. Rear sights are on MBT bases. Front sights are Lyman 17a with post. Triggers are about 1.5 lbs. All three have the same leather buttstock cover. Both the 22lr and the 38 special are Uberti 1866s with 24" barrels. The 30-30 is a Winchester 94 with either 24 or 26 inch barrels. It has above average wood in the buttstock. All three barrels are octagon shape. The 38 has a custom flat trigger but I do not recall who made it. If you are an Arkansas resident I can add roughly 300 loaded 38s plus reloading dies and maybe another 100 fired brass. I have roughly three bricks of CCI standard that can go with the 22. Ammo transaction would have to be in-person, rifle sales ffl to ffl. Shipment fees will be what they cost me, I would expect 50 to 75 dollars per rifle but that is just a guess. Payment by post office money order, please send communications to rmed0006@gmail.com. Price is $4,000 OBO for the set. No sales to CA, NY, MA or anywhere else that it is prohibited by law.

I don't know how it could be done by mail, I would be interested in trading for either a 54.18 frankenhunter or an open class air rifle.

Sorry folks, the pictures turned out terrible. The rifles are in better shape than they show. There is one ding that I know of in the buttstock of the 22. The marks shown in pic of the receiver of the 94 are flash. It is in better shape than shown. If interested send me an email and I will try to take better pictures of the individual rifles. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by SqHunter on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Lever action rifles for sale

Post by hermit5 »

SQ Hunter,are you getting out of this game? If so,Why?
Or do you have other preferred rifles?
Thank you
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

Yeah, I guess so. I don't get to shoot any more and had rather they go to someone who can use them.

The 3030 is likely the most accurate lever action I have had, and the 22 is very, very smooth. The 38 should be just like the 22 but I don't shoot it as well for some reason.

Price is negotiable folks.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

FWIW... I sold Rex all 3 of those rifles over the years... they all shoot very well. Have shot very high 30's with all 3 and Rex has beaten me with them at matches as well. They all have honest handling marks as all three have always been match rifles. I don't abuse my guns and Rex has taken very good care of them. If you are in the market, buy with confidence.

:)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

cedestech wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:43 pm FWIW... I sold Rex all 3 of those rifles over the years... they all shoot very well. Have shot very high 30's with all 3 and Rex has beaten me with them at matches as well. They all have honest handling marks as all three have always been match rifles. I don't abuse my guns and Rex has taken very good care of them. If you are in the market, buy with confidence.

:)
Thank you.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

Rifles are sold pending funds. Thanks for looking.