ProAir Federation

Pumps, pre-charged, springers and everything else pneumatic.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

ProAir Federation

Post by acorneau »

A brand-new organization, the Professional Airgun Federation, is gaining traction amongst the various airgun communities and it includes air rifle silhouette in their lineup of sanctioned airgun disciplines.

https://proairfederation.org/competitio ... ilhouette/

I have it on good authority that some folks in the air rifle silhouette community have already been in contact with the ProAir people and they are very interested in supporting us as one of the board members is a silhouette shooter. I think it would be beneficial if we could reciprocate the gesture. Registration in their organization is free right now, so why not sign up and see if we can get some benefit out of the situation?

https://proairfederation.org/become-a-member/

:ymparty:
Allen Corneau
richard
A Poster
A Poster

Re: ProAir Federation

Post by richard »

Wow! Just what we need! Smaller pieces in an already shrinking pie!
Rick
Richard
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

You misunderstand... they aren't taking pieces of a pie, they are adding to the size of the pie.
Allen Corneau
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

richard wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:52 am Wow! Just what we need! Smaller pieces in an already shrinking pie!
Rick
What's the date for the NRA Air Rifle Silhouette National match?
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

acorneau,
Neither of those URL's work, 404 error on both. I did get something on their facebook page but do you really think their interested in silhouette?
ppkny
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

They must be doing some changes to those pages because they were live when I posted them and some of the site seems operational.

Like I said, one of the founding board members is a silhouette shooter who was at the Nationals in Ridgway last month. How much actual support we will get has yet to be seen, but they are interested. If we can show them we are here and ready to participate then we should see some movement from them as well.
Allen Corneau
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

It looks like most of the ProAir website is back up and running, although the membership page is still inactive.
Allen Corneau