2022 NC State Smallbore Silhouette Championship Tournament

This is what we do.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

2022 NC State Smallbore Silhouette Championship Tournament

Post by ShootingStar »

Fellow Shooters,
I am hosting this match again at Asheville Rifle & Pistol Club (100 Sandy Spring Dr, Arden, NC 28704) - June 4 & 5 (with practice on afternoon of Friday 6/3). Saturday will be 2 40-shot matches to determine the Smallbore Silhouette Rifle Winners, and Sunday will have the same format, but for Smallbore Silhouette Hunting Rifle.
The State Champ must be a resident of the State, but if some out-of-stater whoops up on us locals, we will award the Open Champ title to them (and if not, 2nd overall gets the Open award). Additionally, we award the full gamut of plaques - Overall Winners, Class Winners, High Animals, High Lady, High Junior, High Senior, High Super Senior - AND one award we stole the idea from the great folks who ran the FL Sunshine Classic for many years (Hugh & Lynette McCombs) - The MOST Turkeys Award for Classes B, A & AA
We also hold a TEAM competition within the regular matches - with awards to the top 2 teams each day!

I have attached the Registration form & Liability waiver. Please fill it out and come shoot with us up in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina! You can also find the form at: ncsilhouette <dot> com

ShootingStar - Greg Chandler
828 - 9 eight 9 - five 7 six 8
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: 2022 NC State Smallbore Silhouette Championship Tournament

Post by hermit5 »

It’s been 4 months and results of this match have not been posted on NRA Portal.
I’ve inquired at NRA and to Greg and no response from anyone.
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

hermit5 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:26 pm It’s been 4 months and results of this match have not been posted on NRA Portal.
I’ve inquired at NRA and to Greg and no response from anyone.
Were you a competitor at the NC State matches? I wasn't a competitor so I don't know if those scores are missing from the portal.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

Yes,I was a competitor.