A Poster
A Poster

New Mexico State Smallbore Championship

Post by 375Short »

New Mexico State Small bore Championship

Hobbs New Mexico: High-Lonesome Silhouette Club
September 2, 3 and 4th, 2022

https://highlonesomesc.org/nm-state-competition

This is the first in a decade, or so, as far as we know. The club is excited to host what they hope will be an annual event for years to come. The web page contains entry information and Range location specific’s. You will also find contact information for the Club President and I believe Match Director for specific information.

I’m a regular shooter at the club and gratefully now have a working Steelchickens login so I am posting on the Clubs behalf.

Wayne Byers
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: New Mexico State Smallbore Championship

Post by ShootingStar »

How did the match go?
What were the results?
375Short
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 375Short »

My apologies and apparently my lack of technical competence. I thought, I had posted the scores and included a little narrative the day following the match. Obviously I didn’t get it done correctly. I will try and rectify that.

Shortest of Versions- John Mullins won the overall aggregate with Jake Stine hot on his heels that required a shoot-off to resolve the matter.

The top trophies where the best looking belt buckles I have ever scene. Jake and John ended up each with one and will probably be wearing them the next time they are spotted on the line.

The match ran smoothly, lots of door prizes and a chance to pick up one of those buckles should be a draw for next year. In our sport a novel approach to awards, great looking and functional. I’ll try and post a picture of one (not that I have one, but should see Jake soon), As well as the scores.
375Short
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 375Short »

Just to prove my lack of posting savvy, I found my original posting of the results, In the CLUBHOUSE section titled “New Mexico State Championship Scoreboard”.