WTB: Screw-in Dust Covers for Leupold FX3 silhouette scopes

Want to buy or want to sell.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

WTB: Screw-in Dust Covers for Leupold FX3 silhouette scopes

Post by Jason »

I'm looking for up to three sets of the now discontinued post-2004 Alumina screw-in lens covers for the Leupold FX-3 25x and 30x silhouette scopes. I don't want the fancy new flip-up covers. I want the simple screw-in covers. For reference, the Leupold part numbers are 58955 for the ocular lens cover and 58940 for the 40mm objective lens cover. They look like this stock photo.

I'll happily pay $30 per front/rear set plus shipping for any that are like new-ish condition or better. If you have all three sets, make that $100 plus shipping total. If you have some that aren't in awesome shape but still function fine, I might be interested in those, too. If you just know of someone who has some that they'd be willing to part with, I'd appreciate a pointer to them.

You can reply to this, send me a private message here on Steel Chickens, or send me an email to jason (at) themccurrys (dot) com. I'm hoping to have time to get back into silhouette in the near future, so it's time to fix up some rifles to do that. I sure have missed all of you. :)