2022 TSRA Smallbore Rifle State Silhouette Championship

This is what we do.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

2022 TSRA Smallbore Rifle State Silhouette Championship

Post by cedestech »

Please contact me at cedestech@yahoo.com if you can't download or have any questions. It's grown over the last 3 years, lets see if we can get it bigger... :)

November 11th, 12th and 13th. 11th being an open practice day, 12th an 80 shot Hunter rifle match with lunch and the 13th a 40 shot Standard rifle match. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all classes, an overall state champion and it will be the 3rd leg of the Texas Grand Poohbah of Silhouette with a separate trophy and prize.

There is a very nice Hyatt Regency hotel 60 seconds from the range.

Feel free to share the program and entry with anyone you'd like.

( I can't get the attachments to work... the program and entry will be attached shortly or you can email me for them)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BGY ... sp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/155d ... sp=sharing
Last edited by cedestech on Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Re: 2022 TSRA Smallbore Rifle State Silhouette Championship

Post by cedestech »

The Hyatt 60 seconds from the range:

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas ... west/houro
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by TheBugFather »

Here are the entry form and Program in PDF format.

Dennis O.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Thank you!
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

We are at 2 months away…. The door prize table is looking really good with donations from SK/Lapua, D3 Precision, Outdoor Products Plus and several individuals generous donations… The Hyatt is literally 2 minutes from the range, 5 minutes with a red light… there are several other nice hotels in the area as well… The entries are starting to come in, send your entry in sooner then later, having a fairly firm head count helps a lot. Checks will not be cashed till a couple weeks before the match. If you can’t download from the links above email me at cedestech@yahoo.com or message me here or on FB. Entries will be accepted day of BUT it’s a huge PITB and you’ll get stuck with who and where you get stuck… Last year was right at 50 shooters, this year we are expecting more. There isn’t an official cap but we can shoot 72 shooters on 3 relays… If a forth relay is needed we will accommodate it but the morning of the match is a REALLY bad time to make that adjustment.

Don’t forget this is the 3rd leg of the Grand Pubah of Texas Silhouette. There is a separate cash prize and trophy for the person with the highest combined animal count from the TSRA Texas State Lever Gun Silhouette Championship (contact Judy Lee), TSRA Texas State High Power Silhouette Championship (contact Brandon Marsh) and the TSRA Texas State Smallbore Silhouette Championship. There are no extra entry fees or forms to fill out. Participation in all 3 matches guarantees entry.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

I hear this is Emmett's last dance. Whether it was a spousal induced retirement or something else, you'll have to attend the match to see.

the scars should still be visible
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

First, I again would like to thank everyone who participated. It isn’t a match with out you. We ended up with 47 shooters from Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas.

We also had ten Juniors shoot. The most Juniors I have seen at one match in a LONG time. Each and every one of them are fine people and will make fantastic adults. Good job Parents! We thank you!

We had High Animal count awards this year with the Masters shooting Turkeys, AAA shooting Rams, AA shooting Chickens and A/B shooting Pigs for high aggregate count across the match.

The highest aggregate score of all 3 TSRA Silhouette Championships, Lever Action, High Power and Smallbore, is a new award called The Grand Pooh-Bah of Texas Silhouette, Brandon Marsh won this year.

Door prizes were a mixture of match purchased, shooter donated, and sponsor donated prizes. The donors included David Anderson, Carters Country, Peter Deal with D3 Precision, Cathy Winstead with Good Shooting, Capstone Precision Group, Outdoor Products Plus and Steve Wooster with Wooster Stocks. The awards were supplied by Championship Trophies in Rosenberg Texas. Remember to support those who support the sport.

I’d like give a very special thanks to Paul Freeman for running the firing line and expertly calling the match. Cindy Vail, Ann Salazar and Teresa Dibble for running the Stat board, food and everything else so smoothly and Bayou Rifles for letting us hold the match.

Kurt Jones will be the shooters nominated Smallbore Director for the TSRA for next year. I have full confidence he we only improve on what the State Smallbore Championship is.

Below is the NRA required dissemination of the match results to all competitors.

Thank you again,

Emmett Dibble

Dustin Flint 102 Match Aggregate Champion, HOA Standard, HOA Hunter
Enrique Kuess 96 3rd M Standard, 1st M Hunter
Kaeli Bourgoyne 94 High Ram, 1st AAA Standard, 1st AAA Hunter
Gabriel Villareal 92 1st M Standard
Jake Stine 90 2nd M Standard,
Garin Hatch 88 High Turkey
Chris Cawthorn 87 2nd M Hunter
Carlos Salazar 87
Bill Motl 86
Mark Pharr 86
Micah Waguespack 85 2nd AAA Standard
Aidan Cole 82 3rd AAA Hunter
Pepe Valdez 82
Jason Stine 81 3rd M Hunter
Michelle Carpentier 80 2nd AAA Hunter
Reese Burnett 79 3rd AAA Standard
Brandon Marsh 76 Grand Pooh-Bah of Texas Silhouette
Alain Carpentier 76
Dominic DeBenedetto 75 1st AA Standard, 1st AA Hunter, High Chicken
Allen Corneau 73
Jerry Tureau 73
Jerry Boydstun 73
Jack Shada 70
Hector Rivera 70
Paolo Tomasi 68
Pat Stieger 68
Kimbal Markwardt 67 2nd AA Hunter
Kenli Dumass 67 2nd AA Standard, 2rd AA Hunter
Dewey Stewart 66
Carrie Clever 61
Mindy Stine 59
Chris Ham 57 3rd AA Standard
Erwin Han 57
Mark Sternglanz 54
Jaci Daigle 47 3rd A Standard, 1st A Hunter, High Pig
Thane Templat 47 1st A Standard, 2nd A hunter
Kurt Jones 46
Steve Arceneaux 44
Vern Eaton 43 2nd A Standard
David Salazar 40 1st A Standard, 3rd A Hunter
Robert LaGrone 30
Mario Herrera 30 3rd B Standard, 2nd B Hunter
Mark Vail 30 1st B Hunter
Nathan DeBenedetto 24 2nd B Standard, 3rd B Hunter
Steve Joens 21
Rick Briscoe 20
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Thank you again Emmett, y'all ran a fine match. We had fun.
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Post by squinty_shooter »

Emmett,
Awesome match as usual. You do a great job. Almost a good as T.
Kimbal
SWHenry
B Poster
B Poster

Post by SWHenry »

Congrats to Brandon!
He does a lot for the sport and his efforts are appreciated,

Stan
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

I lucked out! Emmett was kicking my butt, but he didn't shoot his match! Hopefully we can do the aggregate award again next year. I'm moving the high power match to late June, surprisingly we had quite a few crossover shooters.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

I lucked out! Emmett was kicking my butt, but he didn't shoot his match! Hopefully we can do the aggregate award again next year. I'm moving the high power match to late June, surprisingly we had quite a few crossover shooters.