Brown Precision vs Wooster stocks?

This is what we do.
Rem580
A Poster
A Poster

Brown Precision vs Wooster stocks?

Post by Rem580 »

Wondering if anyone has a side by side comparison of the Brown Precision hunter silhouette stock and Steve Woosters hunter silhouette stock (NOT THE PHARR PATTERN).

Pics would be helpful
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Brown Precision vs Wooster stocks?

Post by Merlin »

Just by looking at the photos I found on the net it appears the cheekpiece might be to high be to be legal.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

If you all look at the picture I posted in the Market section about the 6.5x55 Sil. rifle for sale, it is mounted on a Brown Precision stock, and shot and certified in several National matches.
Evelio
Evelio
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Have you looked at the lazeronni?

Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Rem580
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Rem580 »

Looks cool, had not considered it. Mcmillan? How do you like it? Im assuming thats on your HP rifle?
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Haven't shot a match with it yet... will probably get Wooster to make a stock to match the other ones he's making for me. It's McMillan and what ever their super light build is. Makes weight with a #4 profile barrel... just barely... Bring your piche~ abogado brother out to PSC for the smallbore match this weekend and I'll let you molest it. Just put a new barreled action in it so don't have any ammo made up yet.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Rem580
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Rem580 »

Might need to borrow it for oct 3 new braunfels match and for hp state match were planning on shooting. 🤣🤣🤣

Ive been telling him but.. he says he gots no ammo.. ☠️☠️ And doesnt want to use any of my Eley. We’ll probably start going soon though, been telling him about the sb state match in nov