Stylin

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Stylin

Post by Jim Beckley »

Almost forgot to post. Sunday there was a HP match at Ben Avery. Jimbo Hebenstreit wore his new vest. Green in color, looks real nice, however I was thinking is it PC for a German to wear an Irish colored vest?
Jim Beckley
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Jim Beckley »

Jimbo H. is kind of a hero of mine. At one time he wanted (needed) a rifle that he could shoot in hunter class, so instead of thinking of himself, he bought Nancy his wife one. Matter of fact it was just the caliber that Jim wanted. Nancy didn't want it so she gave it to Jim. Almost brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

JB,
My coach as a junior got new surf casting rods for mothers day one year.
She returned the thought for fathers day with a new set of pots.

She still shoots with us occasionally. Chalk one up for Alda..

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Jim Beckley wrote:Jimbo H. is kind of a hero of mine. At one time he wanted (needed) a rifle that he could shoot in hunter class, so instead of thinking of himself, he bought Nancy his wife one. Matter of fact it was just the caliber that Jim wanted. Nancy didn't want it so she gave it to Jim. Almost brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!
Tried this on my wife, got her a 1712, two years ago thinking she will give up in short time. Did not work she took home 3rd AA plaque for hunter? in the Nationals this year, I took home NRA points, :cry: .

Good thing that she took pity on me and gave me a 1712, I think she is thinking of it as her backup rifle if her personal one break during a competition.......

I still blame Ducky for this, my wife was contented, seating on the bench talking with the ladies and Ducky had to convince her to shoot.....
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.