Lost 2020 NRA Classification Fee

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Lost 2020 NRA Classification Fee

Post by Sporty »

You may want to recheck the NRA Competition portal to see if your NRA Classification Fee is still marked paid. I had paid it February 3rd but my status has changed to not having paid for some reason. Last month the portal said it was paid.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Lost 2020 NRA Classification Fee

Post by DavidABQ »

Maybe a shake down for more money?
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

DavidABQ wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:33 pm Maybe a shake down for more money?
Hoping older shooters will pay a few times before they realize there is an issue... LOL
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
jrywho
B Poster
B Poster

Post by jrywho »

Checked the Competitive Shooting Web Portal. Payment is no longer shown for the Annual Silhouette Classification Fee. $15.00
I also paid and the payment status was marked as such. Now reads, No Fees Paid. Click here to pay.
Hopefully this transaction wasn't lost....
Any ideas whats up?
No1_49er
A Poster
A Poster

Post by No1_49er »

For the very reason people here speak of, I'm in the habit of taking a screen-shot of any transaction that does not have the option of sending me a receipt.
Trust. Nope! This sort of shyte happens too often.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Same here. Paid about 3 weeks ago and was okay now they say not paid. Hope their working on it. Anyone know who to contact?
ppkny
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

cedestech wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:39 pm
DavidABQ wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:33 pm Maybe a shake down for more money?
Hoping older shooters will pay a few times before they realize there is an issue... LOL
I had not thought of that. You might be onto something.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

This same thing happens in our area but mainly with hospital and medical clinic billing. The senior citizen pays their part of the medical bill but as soon as they pay another bill is sent out for the same visit or procedure. They pay the second time and get a third bill. Coders always claim it was not intentional when they get caught. I fired a Endocrinologist for billing shenanigans.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

They know about it and have a ticket sent to IT to get it fixed... if you can see your scores, you paid.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

It must be expensive for the NRA to be under investigation by the State of New York. They need to raise money somehow.
Move silhouette Nationals to a club that hosts them for free and have people double and triple pay to see their classifications. Every little bit helps. :ymdevil:
IHMSA53393
B Poster
B Poster

Post by IHMSA53393 »

DavidABQ wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:53 pm It must be expensive for the NRA to be under investigation by the State of New York. They need to raise money somehow.
Move silhouette Nationals to a club that hosts them for free and have people double and triple pay to see their classifications. Every little bit helps. :ymdevil:
Thought you were going to quit Silhouette and buy a snowboard. Please do that Then no one will have to put up with your bitter childish posts.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Already have a snowboard.
Childish posts, that is ok. I refuse to grow up. Being a kid is more fun.
:lol:
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

DavidABQ is making rhetorical statements about the corruption of Lapierre and the higher level executives who have run the NRA into financial and legal chaos all the while compromising on every single bit of anti-2A legislation. Check the facts. Every draconian gun law we have was approved by the NRA. The last one was the executive order bump stock ban. The NFA act of 1934 that imposed a excise tax and registration system. The 1968 Gun Control act that was designed to prevent black people from owning guns to defend themselves. Plus many others were all approved by the NRA.
Check the history of all American gun laws and you will see that what I say is true.
The legislation may have had a politician's name as the author but they were all formulated by NRA lawyers/lobbyists.
eagleeye42
B Poster
B Poster

Post by eagleeye42 »

I suggest getting a hold of Michele Kramer (MKramer@nrahq.org). She is the one who is posting our scores and can't post them if our $15 hasn't been accepted. Perhaps she can explain what's happening.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

Mine is working again, All is good.
ppkny