Delusional in Mississippi

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Delusional in Mississippi

Post by atomicbrh »

Range for sale in Mississippi in the middle of the most anti-2A county in our state. Owned by a physician's wife. Many of the ranges face directly into the sun. Property is divided by a major river. High crime rate for a rural area. The video is nice. Thought about approaching them about silhouette but I knew none of us could afford the entry fees they would charge us.
They are asking 3 million dollars. What were they thinking?
https://tomsmithlandandhomes.com/proper ... raymond-ms
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Delusional in Mississippi

Post by dustinflint »

Wow, that place is nice!!! You need to buy it, Bobby, and expand that rifle range another 150m for a HP silhouette range. We will visit to shoot!! Mississippi needs a state championship!!!

Dustin
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

The part I like about one of their ranges is the lighted free span open air roof with the high berm right up against one end of the roof line. Lights good enough to shoot at night and conduct classes. The berm is close enough that paper target stands are protected under the roof line making it an all weather range. Shooters can go replace targets with no chance of getting wet. You can drive through the other end of the firing line cover to load and unload equipment if it is raining. This is the only range I have viewed that has all the benefits of an indoor range but none of the expensive features like an expensive bullet trap, ventilation system and brass collection system. It would have been perfect for air rifle and air pistol but these people were so far into the tactical quick draw whacky world that they could never understand silhouette.
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

I think a night shoot would be some fancy fun.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image