World Cup of Silhouette

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: World Cup of Silhouette

Post by dustinflint »

UPDATE:

The inaugural World Cup of Silhouette is complete!

In the championship match, (6) Dustin Flint (79/80) defeated (1) Cathy Winstead-Severin (75/80) to win the WCoS championship. I'll be signing autographs at matches next year and probably take a celebratory trip to Disney World once the endorsement contracts start to roll in.

Anyway, the final Bracket looks like this:
Final Bracket.jpg
Remember, the 2015 World Cup of Silhouette starts next March. The entry fee is only $10 and Everyone is guaranteed to stay in the tournament for 3 months. Everyone SHOULD be shooting against folks very near their own skill level. Sign up and tell your friends and club members about it. There is a place for everyone!!! The entry form is available here (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9536) and attached at the bottom of this post.

Dustin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by OldRanger »

Congrats Dustin! I'll be hitting you up for an autograph next year. Still just $5 each?
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

OldRanger wrote:Congrats Dustin! I'll be hitting you up for an autograph next year. Still just $5 each?
For you, only $3!

Dustin
abraverman
A Poster
A Poster

Post by abraverman »

Congratulations to all who participated and especially to Dustin and Cathy!! What a fun event to follow on line.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah, or whatever you observe. Just be safe!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone at various events in 2015!!

AB
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

abraverman wrote:Congratulations to all who participated and especially to Dustin and Cathy!! What a fun event to follow on line.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah, or whatever you observe. Just be safe!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone at various events in 2015!!

AB

Same to you Adam. Happy Holidays :) and thanks for another year of supporting this sport in all the various ways that you do. See ya around the range(s) :D

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!