Robertson Composites

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Evelio Mc Donald
Sponsor
Sponsor

Robertson Composites

Post by Evelio Mc Donald »

Has anybody by chance tried to contact or has contacted anybody at Robertson ???? Myself and somebody has tried for a week with no response to e-mails or telephone calls.
Evelio.
Evelio
jjp
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Robertson Composites

Post by jjp »

I have tried. Same thing no response.
JasonPeterson
BCloninger
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by BCloninger »

uh-oh?
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

I better hear from them soon as I have a deposit down on the stock I ordered about 5 weeks ago and they quoted me 5-6 weeks to complete it! I will give them a call when I get the chance. They seemed to communicate well during the order placement process.

Dee
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

Ok now I am wondering WTF is going on. I order a stock and put a deposit down on it. I just went to look at my statement online to see what the date was that happened and then notice 3 weeks later they credited back my checking account but no one ever emailed or called me. Now I am wondering if my stock is even being made at all!

I tried to call them and got a message that Ian Robertsons VM was full and telling me to hang up. The guy that took my order was named Paul. Will try to email them now for whatever thats worth.

Isn't this just great! Now I have no way of knowing if the damn thing is even being made or what happened to my order. What is the deal with people that have clientele lined up to give them business creating so much confusion and failing to communicate?

Dee
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

That doesn't sound good Dee. I thought that had their issues taken care of, after they had said they were going out of business sometime over a year or more ago, then opened up again with more equipment and a healthy back log. Not good....
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
dscak1
A Poster
A Poster

Post by dscak1 »

I ordered a stock from them in April with a estimated delivery time of 10 weeks or less. I finally received it in August after numerous phone calls with promises of "next week", but next week took another month. The stock, when received, was as requested, but the delivery time was extremely underestimated.
jjp
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by jjp »

Well, their Facebook page has been deleted now. Maybe, just maybe it's nothing.
JasonPeterson
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

WTF!!!!! This is pissing me off to no end after getting everything else and having the order placed now they are nowhere to be found. At least I got my money back I guess but what in the hell am I supposed to do for a Pharr RT/S stock now? Were the laminate versions being made by someone else? I could always look into that I guess otherwise I will have to use my 1712 stock and try to find someone that has a duplicator to make me one. The whole point was to have my HP rifle feel like my SB rifle. I should have just bought the ugly one they had in stock when I ordered, always could have gotten it dipped to something nicer. But damn it was ugly!

Does Mark own the molds for these stocks or was it just his shaping that created the design?

Dee
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Dee wrote:WTF!!!!! This is pissing me off to no end after getting everything else and having the order placed now they are nowhere to be found. At least I got my money back I guess but what in the hell am I supposed to do for a Pharr RT/S stock now? Were the laminate versions being made by someone else? I could always look into that I guess otherwise I will have to use my 1712 stock and try to find someone that has a duplicator to make me one. The whole point was to have my HP rifle feel like my SB rifle. I should have just bought the ugly one they had in stock when I ordered, always could have gotten it dipped to something nicer. But damn it was ugly!

Does Mark own the molds for these stocks or was it just his shaping that created the design?

Dee
Dee, Check with Steve Wooster he also makes a nice stock.

Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by Dee »

I have heard alot about Steve's stocks but I have never got the chance to shoulder one that I am aware of. Do you know where I can see some pictures of his stocks by chance? I was really set on having the same shape stock for both SB and HP and I like the Pharr RT/S in every aspect. Would hate to change designs totally that is why I am thinking of maybe getting one done in laminate. But then I am going to be pressed on weight with the scope I intended to use.

Does Steve have a website by chance?

Dee
Wirenut1212
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Wirenut1212 »

I would call Pharr I bet if robbersons is gone he has something else lined up!!
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Dee, check your mail.

Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Dee,
jjp has a Wooster stock. No he does not have a web site. He is on this forum, Dennis Martinen has been using a Wooster stock.
Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
metalhead
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by metalhead »

:((
Last edited by metalhead on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.