Robertson Composites

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Dee
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Robertson Composites

Post by Dee »

I don't know why you think I THINK I am the "go to person" for silhouette. Please find ONE PLACE I SAID THAT or even inferred it! I sent my money and they mooched out on me that is all I know for a fact. They didn't even bother to call me to tell me why or inform me I would not be receiving a stock, from those traits I can only think you must know them well as you share the same customer service skills. I will call using call ID faker and put in YOUR phone number and see if they answer falling over themselves to help me then! As for other people owing money you speak of this as if I have something to do with that as well. I am just a individual trying to buy a stock. Any deals they made no matter where they might have ended up have ZERO to do with me.

It is not a matter of hating you it is more a matter of you disgusting me with your never ending BS. If you are the "go to guy" for silhouette in the west I will spare myself the expense of going that way anytime in the future to shoot. Having met some of the guys from that area I don't think you are anything but a blow hard sphincter. I've never seen someone go so far out their way to insult people they never met, act as if your crap doesn't stink and then turn around and try to schlep your wares on those very same people. We are not worthy of your work in the SOUTH Metalhead so please make sure to keep all your stuff out west no one in the south is going to miss it or care and it won't cost anyone a single target either because believe it or not Marv your rings have no magical qualities just like your personality!

There is a thread that asks if silhouette is dying. If you are the face of silhouette I am surprised it's not already dead. This website was created to get people involved with silhouette and introduce them to the game. Do you really think your BS comments are endearing to others? Do you think you are helping the game by coming here and mouthing off to people you never met will attract new shooters just dying to be insulted by the all knowing, all powerful Sphincter from the west? With your salesman skills I can see where you might think insulting people will draw them in. Rest assured you would not be talking shit to my face if I was standing in front of you, cowardly old Sphincter.

I am done feeding this troll. You and your rings are meaningless to me Metalhead. Just another pimple on the ass of life.

Dee
Last edited by Dee on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again!
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Metalhead,

Dee is completely right, you ARE a complete ASSHOLE - and a relatively dumb asshole at that! Every time you chime in to a topic on here, you try to insult everyone involved with your poorly written diatribe full of run-on sentences and uninformed garbage. Down here in "the south" we expect the same as most everyone expects from a company: to deliver the goods that they promise as long as they are paid. Thats all Dee was frustrated about; he paid the funds he was asked to pay for his stock and he's disappointed that it doesnt appear that he's getting it. Unless you can add something meaningful to the conversation (something I have not seen you do yet on these forums) then crawl back into your hole out west and don't come out until someone asks you to.

I've been shooting with Dee since I started and he is a great guy; very smart and very passionate about silhouette like most of the other fine folks I've met in this game. There is no reason for you to say the things you said. I'll speak for everyone and make you a deal: how about we forget you ever existed and you go away and do something else with your time? Try to do something constructive, maybe read a book you illiterate son of a bitch.

Dustin
shooterer
B Poster
B Poster

Post by shooterer »

Gentlemen,
Although I don't know any of you personally, I have enjoyed reading your posts over the last year to pick up pointers on this new discipline I have began shooting.

I just want to caution all of you that calling people out on the net never ends well. Tread lightly, your future employers are watching.

Jim (from up north)
Stand up for what is right.... even if you stand alone.
webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

Topic locked for a time-out.