Shamrock 2021: In Memory of The Coop Shoot, March 20-21, 2021

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Shamrock 2021: In Memory of The Coop Shoot, March 20-21, 2021

Post by dustinflint »

Shamrock 2021 is ON!! Bring your air rifle to Baton Rouge and see how much better you've gotten with nothing to do but practice while in lockdown.

The program is attached. Please check it out for details including an new format. Also, if you plan to shoot anything (standard silhouette, field target silhouette, benchrest silhouette and/or pistol silhouette) please let me know so we can plan.

See the program for a special entry fee for this year. There is no prepayment; entry fees will be paid at the match on Saturday morning.

Please post any questions.

Hope to see you there!

Dustin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Shamrock 2021: In Memory of The Coop Shoot, March 20-21, 2021

Post by cedestech »

"The beloved Coop Shoot was canceled by an ice storm that destroyed the most technologically advanced indoor air rifle silhouette facility in the world. Shamrock 2021 will honor the memory of the greatest indoor air rifle silhouette championship in the history of the universe by using the 2021 Coop Shoot awards and prizes."

Good Show Dustin!
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
dhatch
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by dhatch »

Thank You Dustin, Thank You Muches!
I will be at the Shamrock Shoot Out to do my best to bring home one of those trophies.
Proud Member of the C. C. S. A.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Here are the answers to a couple of questions I received:

1. A shooter may shoot multiple matches. I.e. a shooter might shoot regular silhouette in relay one, pistol in relay two, benchrest in relay three, and field target silhouette in relay four. That would be insane but possible.

2. A shooter may not shoot multiple entries of regular silhouette. A shooter may shoot the Open Rifle match, the target rifle match, or the Sporter rifle match, but not more than one of those.

3. A shooter must designate which rifle he/she is shooting before the match starts but can wait until the very last minute to do so. You don’t have to tell the other shooters which match you plan to enter until the match is about to start.

Note: Elisabeth Steiger and I will both be shooting Open Rifle. Do with that information whatever you wish...

Dustin
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Thanks to everyone who attended Shamrock 2021. Results are below. Hope to see everyone at a match sometime soon as things slowly get back to normal in the silhouette world.
E7E07922-A4DE-4C93-B02A-ADC749B0B711.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deau-we
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Deau-we »

I've got to say that I really enjoyed the format the Dustin used for the Shamrock In memory of the Coop Shoot. Not having to bring three different rifles to a match was nice. It didn't make a difference being as I only live 15 minutes from the range. Just trying to get all the gear together for three different rifles gets to be a pain sometimes. Only needing to get the gear for one rifle was nice.
I also have to say, just seeing those silhouette friends after a year was really great.
Dustin runs a great match and it's a lot of fun. Next year, pack a rifle and come join us in Baton Rouge.

Dewey
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

Just like all of his matches, Dustin ran a smooth match. I'm looking forward to next year already.

I'd like to thank him all over again for the efforts he made regarding the Coop. He had no obligation or reason to do it and I really appreciate it.

I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image