Unusual Accounts

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Another Dang 9
Master Poster
Master Poster

Unusual Accounts

Post by Another Dang 9 »

Hi Folks. I have been getting PMs from people who are listed on this site but with zero activities and zero posts. They show as having been registered with SC for years but not a single post. I find this odd and in todays atmosphere a bit unusual. Has anyone else had this? It seems to happen mostly on posts on the market page.
Its a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
NRA Endowment Member
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Unusual Accounts

Post by Merlin »

If they are buying I would wait until the check clears. If they are selling I would probably pass....

Might be they are just extremely unusual in that they wait until they have something to contribute before they post.... :D
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Merlin did it. You must have gotten him excited about something.... =))

I haven't gotten any.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Well, you do have a bunch of stuff for sale and there certainly are plenty of people that don't care to contribute to the forum.

I would take Merlin's advice and proceed with caution on any sales with such people unless you can find plenty of good feedback on another site like RFC, AccurateShooter, etc.
Allen Corneau
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Deleted
Hawkeye7br
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hawkeye7br »

I fall into the category of long term member but few posts. 4 years and only 55 posts. I shoot handgun silo and am active on the IHMSA forum, and active on the Indiana Gun Owners (INGO) forum. I run matches and compete in several states, but rifle silo is scarce around here, I started a couple years ago and only been in a few matches. The smallbore match 70 miles away quit shooting last year.

You guys are all experienced and well versed in your sport. I rarely feel like I can contribute. I read for months without logging in. Not asking for pity, just explaining (maybe in advance) how some members have low post counts. Have bought a thing or two from thauglor, maybe sold one item.
Absolutlee
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Absolutlee »

I probably dont have 5 posts to my name. Been here for a while. Love the sight. I'm not very good and unfortunately I don't get to shoot as much as I'd like. Work and kids don't allow. Although the kids are almost big enough to start shooting.
shakyhold
B Poster
B Poster

Post by shakyhold »

I started silhouette shooting in 1980, not many posts but do look at this site occasionally.