TWO-DAY SPECIAL LEVER ACTION MATCH IN RATON

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

TWO-DAY SPECIAL LEVER ACTION MATCH IN RATON

Post by lijeboy »

Glenda Graves asked that I post this for her. Preregistration is encouraged, 40-competitor limit.

See attached entry form and match program.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
Hotrodrockets
A Poster
A Poster

Re: TWO-DAY SPECIAL LEVER ACTION MATCH IN RATON

Post by Hotrodrockets »

Sounds Like FUN!
Tennessee Sports Foundation President / Metallic Silhouette Society
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

That’s Thursday and Friday. I wonder whether we could get the highpower and/or Smallbore range and do a highpower and/or Smallbore match on Saturday and Sunday.

That would be a great week of shooting.

Dustin
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

High power range will be in use for the BPCR International, but I bet you could get the smallbore range. BPCR is August 3rd and 4th and .22BPCR is the 5th, 6th, and 7th.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
glgraves
B Poster
B Poster

Post by glgraves »

If anyone wants to run a smallbore rifle match they need to contact Ashley at WC programs to set it up.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

glgraves wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:17 pm If anyone wants to run a smallbore rifle match they need to contact Ashley at WC programs to set it up.
As long as I can make it to the match, which I will confirm this week, I will run a two-day smallbore match on Saturday and Sunday.

Dustin
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

dustinflint wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:38 pm
glgraves wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:17 pm If anyone wants to run a smallbore rifle match they need to contact Ashley at WC programs to set it up.
As long as I can make it to the match, which I will confirm this week, I will run a two-day smallbore match on Saturday and Sunday.

Dustin
Dustin,

If you can do this it would be wonderful. I am only 3 hours away in the Albuquerque metro area so I will make it if happens.

Thank you.
glgraves
B Poster
B Poster

Post by glgraves »

This is to let everyone know I am closing sign up for the 2 day match I am having July 30-31. If you have not emailed me or called to let me know you want to come, signing up is closed. There will be no walk-in sign ups!

I will be out of touch with the 21st century starting Sunday June 14, as I am going into primitive camp black powder rendezvous then. I will have no phone or internet connection for the next 7 days. When I get out of rendezvous July 21-22 I can answer any questions anyone has for me.

Thanks for the interest this match has been greeted with. It shows me that competitive shooters want to shoot regardless of anything else happening.

If you really need to talk to someone, call Rick Kelley 928-502-0736 and he will drive over and get a message to me while I am in rendezvous. I still won't be able to do anything until I am back in the 21 century, tho.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in July. Our shooting family is as real as blood family.

Glenda Graves
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

Dang. I didn’t get in.

Obviously I won’t be running a smallbore match over the weekend. Sorry. Someone should do it though.

Dustin
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

glgraves wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 pm This is to let everyone know I am closing sign up for the 2 day match I am having July 30-31. If you have not emailed me or called to let me know you want to come, signing up is closed. There will be no walk-in sign ups!

I will be out of touch with the 21st century starting Sunday June 14, as I am going into primitive camp black powder rendezvous then. I will have no phone or internet connection for the next 7 days. When I get out of rendezvous July 21-22 I can answer any questions anyone has for me.

Thanks for the interest this match has been greeted with. It shows me that competitive shooters want to shoot regardless of anything else happening.

If you really need to talk to someone, call Rick Kelley 928-502-0736 and he will drive over and get a message to me while I am in rendezvous. I still won't be able to do anything until I am back in the 21 century, tho.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in July. Our shooting family is as real as blood family.

Glenda Graves
I sent in the application by mail with payment, but did not correpsond by email. Does that mean I am not allowed to participate? I did call the number listed above but did not get anyone.

I would appreciate confirmation before we drive that far. It was a once in a life time chance to shoot in Raton and now it seems like it has gone to hell.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

dustinflint wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:00 pm Dang. I didn’t get in.

Obviously I won’t be running a smallbore match over the weekend. Sorry. Someone should do it though.

Dustin
Not going to lie, I am disappointed. This pandemic has really screwed things up.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Glenda is out of town, but will post a list of those registered upon her return. Stand by.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
Del
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Del »

Has Glenda returned and is she going to publish the list of people that are signed up for the lever gun match?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Del wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 am Has Glenda returned and is she going to publish the list of people that are signed up for the lever gun match?
Yes, and I don't know. She said she would.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.