Match info

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Match info

Post by sdwooster »

Has anybody heard or know what the fee will be this year for our monthly matches? I haven't send any paper work In yet. Free last year, but they said there would be a fee this year.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Match info

Post by cedestech »

At your club or do you mean the classification cards and or recording of them?
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

I guess it would be the fee for classification cards
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbolt »

sdwooster wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 pm Has anybody heard or know what the fee will be this year for our monthly matches? I haven't send any paper work In yet. Free last year, but they said there would be a fee this year.
When I spoke to Aaron Farmer a few months ago he was looking at $15 per person per year, similar to the book cost. That all hinged on the online portal being able to process the payment transaction for each competitor and not just match directors. It has been crickets since then. I'm thinking we will get another letter with our tournament package like last year...maybe....or maybe not....
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

Ok, I guess it's wait and see what happens. I am guessing it's up to the competitors to pay for there cards if they want to.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Since there are no books to get early like before I was lazy and didn't submit our monthly matches for approval till late December. They were approved the day after Christmas but I haven't received anything from the NRA yet....
Last edited by cedestech on Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

I am doing the same thing. I just wonder what they are doing with the scores we send them. Are they actually keeping track?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

sdwooster wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:22 pm I am doing the same thing. I just wonder what they are doing with the scores we send them. Are they actually keeping track?
Everything we reported for 2019 is recorded. Check on your competitor portal. They have been a little slow at times, but it eventually is on there.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
sdwooster
A Poster
A Poster

Post by sdwooster »

That's good. I will have to check that out.