Future of the Nationals?

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Future of the Nationals?

Post by atomicbrh »

Snake, so Nancy put a hole in the trailer roof with a centerfire not a smallbore?
I bet the hole is still there unrepaired.
dustinflint
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by dustinflint »

atomicbrh wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm Dustin, I give you a 1 out of 10 in the humor category for your current events comedy while my "Chinese owe me money" thread is a 9.9.
Bobby,

When we find out that the Chinese partnered with the Russians and Ridgway to move the nationals in an effort to take over our economy, your joke is not going to be so funny...

Dustin
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Well the trailer is long gone. There's a real office now. Yeah Nancy let a high power go in that trailer because she didn't check a rifle that was handed to her ....needless to say the competitor got sent home and Nancy had to change her drawers.....the 25 or so folks standing outside waiting their turn all dove for cover....it was absurdly funny :D Only some dope's protest that Margarite Everhart's, (the defending national champion), buxom chest gave her an unfair advantage was funnier
Pagunner
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Pagunner »

Dustin,

I admire the amount of time that you and the other members of the TTF invested. I could barely sleep at night wondering about the conspiracy and how it affected my life so deeply. Yet, I am reminded of a quote from President Trump. "The easiest way to solve a problem is to throw money at it." Unfortunately, most of our fellow competitors would pitch a fit when a match director would increase the price from $7.50 to $10.00. Meanwhile, the PRS match I will be attending in March is $90. Hmmm maybe that's why people are leaving to go shoot other sports. I believe we should "throw a little money" at these problems and build dedicated sites for our national tournaments. On second thought, let's just keep complaining and let the NRA solve all the problems.

Dakota
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

Dustin, The plot thickens on the Chinese collusion to rob me of my fortune cookie promised fortune in 2019. The rednecks around here thought they were Chinese but they were just pretending to be Chinese. We have many Chinese friends. The buffet chinese were really Thai or Vietnamese.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Dustin,
Be careful in identifying the paries involved as Chinese. For example the cooks and wait staff at the local Mongolian BBQ are actually Guatemalans....with one of the cooks sporting a FOO Manchu. I suspect that the east coast has been infected by Biden disease and simply confused Raton for Ridgway since they both start with the letter ' r'. Thus the sleepy heads at the NRA just fell into place sort like CNN....in the words of Hillary "what difference does it make?" Thus atomicbrh there may not be Chinese promising anything but Guatemalans disguised as Chinese or even real Mongolians
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Snake wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:10 am in the words of Hillary "what difference does it make?"
=))
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

Crows prefer the blue corn chips over the white corn chips 2:1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Some Chinese prefer Crows over corn chips ...especially with a little salsa :ymdevil: