2020 Mission Silhouette Invitational - Mar 13-15, 2020

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
curmudgeon
B Poster
B Poster

2020 Mission Silhouette Invitational - Mar 13-15, 2020

Post by curmudgeon »

posted on behalf of George Kesic from the Mission Rod & Gun Club in British Columbia, Canada
Dear Friends,

We are holding the 2020 Mission Silhouette Invitational (not B.C. Provincials but Invitational Match) in Small Bore and High Power rifles on March 13-15. B.C. Provincials will be held July 25-28 in Prince George B.C. and Canadian Nationals will be in Cranbrook B.C. June 28-July 4 2020.

It would be my great pleasure to see you again, so we can start this year’s Silhouette season with the traditional Mission Invitational Match. Target setters will be provided and current NRA rules apply.

We will send to all American shooters Personal Invitations separately after I receive your Entry forms with details for customs purposes. I must have your valid current address so I can mail you Personal Invitations. You can pay when you arrive, but send me your Entry forms soon as you can. Thank you.
Attached are Invitation and Registration forms. George puts on a great event and this is a perfect time to get ready for the Conard Bernhardt Cup hosted by the PeEll Sportsmen’s Club in April.

I hope to see you there!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.