Dillon Precission Reloading Service

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
ChuckD
A Poster
A Poster

Dillon Precission Reloading Service

Post by ChuckD »

Have had a Dillon for over 25 years. Lots of Hi Power years, I estimate abut 100,000 rounds loaded 0n it. A month ago when changing calibers, the primer tube holder let go- holes stripped out. Needed a new one. Went on line, found a kit with all the tubes and the holder. $126. I wasn't upset, as it had a lot of miles. But I didn't need all the extra, so I emailed Dillon, asking if I could purchase just the holder. Sent back an email asking for my address, that was it. A week later an new one shows up at my door! No questions, no special price, FREE!. I know I have gotten my money out of the press, the thing is rock solid and newer had a problem with it. Too bad I wont have to buy another one in this lifetime as it definitely would be a Dillon.

Thank you Dillon for making a great product and having even better customer service!

chuck
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Dillon Precission Reloading Service

Post by squinty_shooter »

That has ALWAYS been my experience with Dillon!
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

one of the best companies around. I have had my 550 B since the mid 80s. They have replaced everything I have lost or broken at no charge.
Pagunner
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Pagunner »

I bought a 550 recently from a pawn shop. It was missing 3 parts. They sent me the parts no questions asked. Granted it was a brand new press in a different box. Great customer service.
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

Nice products for sure. I have had a Dillon or 11 in my reloading room for 30 years and had very little problems with them. They stand behind most of their product pretty well.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer