2020 National Championship Dates

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Pagunner
B Poster
B Poster

Re: 2020 National Championship Dates

Post by Pagunner »

Jeanne,

Just run the match as you see fit. No matter what people are gonna bitch, piss and moan. I will not be one of them.

Don "Dakota" Clayton
Hattrix
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Hattrix »

Anyone know why they reversed the order of the lever action matches back to the way it was before last year?
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Hattrix wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:03 pm Anyone know why they reversed the order of the lever action matches back to the way it was before last year?
I'd bet people wanted it the way it was for tradition and small bore on the last day makes the shoot offs easier.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Hattrix wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:03 pm Anyone know why they reversed the order of the lever action matches back to the way it was before last year?
Kevin and Emmett, it's because 22BPCR is immediately after lever action. They use the long range pistol range, same as big bore lever action, and need us to be off the range so they can set up and have their
practice day. Range courtesy, which we are happy to oblige.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by TheBugFather »

Jeanne, this might have been asked, sorry if it has, Why do they have smallbore rifle after high power rifle?
It has been smallbore rifle before high power, since the beginning of time, as far as I know.

Thanks, Dennis O.
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

lijeboy wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 pm
Kevin and Emmett, it's because 22BPCR is immediately after lever action. They use the long range pistol range, same as big bore lever action, and need us to be off the range so they can set up and have their
practice day. Range courtesy, which we are happy to oblige.
Makes sense.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

dwostler wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 pm Jeanne, this might have been asked, sorry if it has, Why do they have smallbore rifle after high power rifle?
It has been smallbore rifle before high power, since the beginning of time, as far as I know.

Thanks, Dennis O.
Dennis,

I'm not sure what the thinking was on that, wasn't involved in the initial setting of the schedule.
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.