NRA Score Reporting Form

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Re: NRA Score Reporting Form

Post by jbolt »

Sporty wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:46 am It was my belief that our club's competitors, for the most part, were not going to take the time and trouble to make copies of their 2018 score book covers and all related pages and send them to the NRA.
No offence but I assume these are all adults?
jbolt
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbolt »

Snake wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:43 pm Interestingly we had our first high power club match March 24. We shoot two 40's . I used the new form. I opened up the tournament site, put in the tournament ID number, hit the score here at the bottom and the new portal requires the tournament ID again and an Access Code. But Willis I ain't gots one! It turns out that things aren't developed that far..no access code available.I scanned and emailed my sheets. Is it truly that difficult to give match directors an access code and a way of getting the tournament ID just in case you lost one? (You can't find the ID unless you email Shelly....can't recover it via the webpage) :-?
From my discussions with Aaron Farmer, when the system is fully operational the MD's will be emailed/mailed an access code for each tournament ID.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

It would be nice if our NRA club number worked as an ID number for all monthly approved matches and the software placed them sequentially. That would be simpler than the NRA assigning and match directors out in the field keeping up with massive lists of preassigned ID numbers just for small monthly approved matches.
Sporty
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Sporty »

jbolt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:20 pm
Sporty wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:46 am It was my belief that our club's competitors, for the most part, were not going to take the time and trouble to make copies of their 2018 score book covers and all related pages and send them to the NRA.
No offence but I assume these are all adults?
As you're being judgmental, I'm being a realist who provided a viable solution.
-Charlie (Lee) Meli
Retired match director @ Piedmont Gun Club, Rutherdfordton, NC
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

In response to Sporty's observation, most of the competitors at my recent match had their new classification cards indicating that they sent in their old scores. However several had no clue that they were to send in their old scores so I copied and sent them in for them. Not everyone reads this site and even the ones I emailed simply didn't heed my advice. Too busy or just unconcerned? Sporty is partially correct in his observation