Texas Silhouette Calendar

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Texas Silhouette Calendar

Post by jbmarshtx »

CTSA and HOTSA are both done until February/March.

I also think, based on the talks at the Highpower State Match, we should plan on the TX State High Power match being the same 2nd sunday and saturday before it. That should be September 12/13, 2019.

Can this be a sticky...webmaster?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

jbmarshtx wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 pm CTSA and HOTSA are both done until February/March.
Is that for all matches? I've got HOTSA listed for high-power, 22 BPCR, lever-action, and big-bore BCPR. Help me out with the CTSA because I don't see that listed and I don't know who/what that is.

I also think, based on the talks at the Highpower State Match, we should plan on the TX State High Power match being the same 2nd sunday and saturday before it. That should be September 12/13, 2019.
Got it listed now and can be changed if the dates change.
Can this be a sticky...webmaster?
The Texas silhouette community, while being the best, is still only a small part of the overall silhouette community. I'm not upset if the webmaster doesn't want to make it a sticky. Either that or more states/regions need to step up and create their own calendars.
:D
Allen Corneau
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

The HOTSA webpage says all ranges closed for deer season. That runs through the first weekend of January.

Smallbore and Highpower will start back up in March.

Central Texas Silhouette Association in New Braunfels, Texas.

1st Sunday of each month is smallbore and high power, typically. Those two are on-hold until February or March.

http://silhouette-texas.us/
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Ok, I think I have all those changes in place correctly. Let me know if I've got it right or need to make corrections. :-B
Allen Corneau
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

This is a huge timesaver.... Thanks Allen.
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

You are quite welcome.

Consider this an end-of-year reminder for everyone to check your matches to make sure everything is correct for next year.

If you haven't noticed yet, 2020 is going to be a busy year for us Silhouette shooters! I think I've got a major match of some sort every 3-4 weeks starting in February all the way through to the Mexican Nationals in October. @-)
Allen Corneau
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

BTT
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

Since Heart of Texas has closed, I reserved CTSA in New Braunfels, TX for the Texas State Rifle Association high power silhouette championship match. It is scheduled for the weekend of September 19/20. I know that this makes September busy, but it seemed like the best option given the closure of HOTSA.
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

I've moved the TX high-power match to the 19/20 and added the range (CTSA). I think I've removed all the HOTSA match dates going forward as well.

Somebody double-check me on that please.
Allen Corneau
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

The Texas Silhouette calendar is being updated for the 2021 season.

If you run a club match in Texas, please check the calendar and let me know if anything in your match schedule or details needs to be updated (dates, times, contact person, etc.).

If you're involved with one of the state championships or regionals within traveling distance of Texas, let me know so I can get your match on the calendar. I've already got a bunch of the Texas and Louisiana matches on there plus the USA, Canadian, and Mexican nationals, but I don't want to leave anyone out.

Here's the link to the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... %2FChicago

It's a Google calendar so you can sync/subscribe to it from your native calendar app on your computer or smartphone.

Email is Allen at Allen Corneau dot com.

Thanks!
Last edited by acorneau on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Corneau
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

Is it me? I click the link and there is nothing on next years calendar?
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

cedestech wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:33 am Is it me? I click the link and there is nothing on next years calendar?
Sorry, I grabbed the wrong link for my post above. It has been fixed and should be the right one this time. :-B
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

acorneau wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:45 am
cedestech wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:33 am Is it me? I click the link and there is nothing on next years calendar?
Sorry, I grabbed the wrong link for my post above. It has been fixed and should be the right one this time. :-B
:)
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Bumping this post to ask that anyone involved in any Texas matches please check the Texas Silhouette Calendar to make sure the dates and contact info for those matches are correct and up to date.

If you find anything that is incorrect please let me know so I can update it.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/em ... 2FChicago

Thanks!
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

3rd sunday every month, lever action silhouette at Golden Triangle...