Missoula Iron Man

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
OldRanger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Missoula Iron Man

Post by OldRanger »

Hi everyone, just thought I'd put up this email Mike sent out, and put the official entry form here.

Hi everyone,

Please take a moment to read this e-mail.

Due to the large amount of people on the waiting list to shoot Iron Man we have decided to extend the match an extra day in order to add a relay to the match and give all these people a chance to come shoot in Montana.

We don’t like to turn anyone away and the waiting list was just getting to big so we are increasing the match capacity by adding an extra relay and dividing the time up between 3 days.

This should make it a little less taxing each day, allow us to stop shooting a little earlier and get everyone out a little earlier on Sunday.

Costs stay the same.

Take a look at the schedule to see how the daily matches and the sight in day have changed. (sight in day will be Thursday)

All of you who have sent your entries in do not need to resubmit.

Remember that April 20th is the new deadline for all of you who shot last year. After that I will start filling the open spots from the remaining waiting list.

I will be sending e-mails to all the competitors who are on the waiting list in order they signed up. It may still leave a few on the list but that’s the best we can do.

One last note: This year we will be suppling all the food for the BBQ as usual, however due to the large number of people and guests everyone will have to cook their own steaks. We will have many grills set up where you can choose your steak and cook it to your liking.

As many of you know our ever faithful cook, Jim Olivarez has been doing the cooking for quite some time now but he needs a rest so we have decided this will be a cook it yourself year. I hope everyone understands.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to write me.

Or phone:******* PM Old Ranger if you need Mikes Number or Email (they are in the attachment tho...)

Hope to see you all in June.
2018 IRON MAN REGIONAL ENTRY.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I buy all my guns from t-rex. He's a small arms dealer.