Grand Slam Medals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Grand Slam Medals

Post by glen ring »

I completed my small bore grand slam a little over a year ago and thought I'd never see the medal. Jeanne called Greg and he said they were out of the proper paper to print the letter on. Jeanne asked him to just mail the medal without the letter. Since she's retiring next week , Jeanne has volunteered to type the letters for CLA to help them get caught up. Jeanne is BRUTALLY efficient. We'll see if they let her help them out.
Just Be Nice **==
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Grand Slam Medals

Post by hermit5 »

Bet the NRA isn't out of coffee cups or TP.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

If they will let Jeanne help she will get them caught up. She is brutal when it comes to efficiency. Have no idea and never thought about drinking coffee and toilet habits.
Just Be Nice **==
Emietenkorte
A Poster
A Poster

Post by Emietenkorte »

I've been waiting for both smallbore grand slams for over a year and a half. I've called on multiple occasions, actually talked to Greg once and he told me one of them has been engraved and didn't know where the other one was, didn't seem too concerned about finding out for me either. It would be nice to have them, but i'm not holding my breath.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

They would do much better with an organized woman . Jeanne has volunteered. Maybe if others called them and volunteered they would get caught up. It's either an engraving machine is down, a paper shortage whatever...instead of griping Jeanne has offered help in solving their problem. If they call her back and give her the OK she'd get the ball rolling I guarantee. She offered a solution to the letters ...E_MAIL THEM so the shooter can print it off if he or she wishes.
Just Be Nice **==
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Ain't our little part of the NRA great? :ymdevil: