Camping at Ridgway for Nationals

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
belldozer
B Poster
B Poster

Camping at Ridgway for Nationals

Post by belldozer »

Does anyone drive or pull a camper/trailer to Ridgway?? If so where is a good campground. I know i saw on Ridgways website that they had facilities, do they have electric hookups??
thanks in advance for the info.

Adam
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: Camping at Ridgway for Nationals

Post by Innocent »

Adam,
There are some electric hook ups...come on you'll be fine.

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
belldozer
B Poster
B Poster

Post by belldozer »

cool, thanks Mary. I am just trying to finalize the travel arrangements. I was born and raised in Hershey/Harrisburg area, and my family still all live there. Some of our family friends offered up there travel trailers and Motor homes for Clint and I to use while at the matches, so I have to figure out which option will be the best. One of them offered up a 37ft motor home. Lol I am thinking that might be a little big.
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

belldozer wrote:cool, thanks Mary. I am just trying to finalize the travel arrangements. I was born and raised in Hershey/Harrisburg area, and my family still all live there. Some of our family friends offered up there travel trailers and Motor homes for Clint and I to use while at the matches, so I have to figure out which option will be the best. One of them offered up a 37ft motor home. Lol I am thinking that might be a little big.
I grew up in Highspire. My brother lives in Hummlestown . A bit too far for me to travel to . :(
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Adam,
I doubt the 37' will be the smallest there but if it is wet the camping field can be a bit muddy!

Mary
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

There is electric and water hook ups on a first come first serve basis. I camp there and there are also 2 showers. Some campers will start rolling in on Wednesday but most early Thursday. Come on and camp it makes the Nationals even more fun. Hope to see you there. Mike Haynes