Berger Joins Nammo Group - Lapua

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
abraverman
A Poster
A Poster

Berger Joins Nammo Group - Lapua

Post by abraverman »

Nammo is proud to announce that Berger Bullets, a global leader in the manufacturing of premium rifle bullets, has joined the Nammo Group. For over 60 years Berger Bullets has produced the highest quality rifle bullets for varmint hunting, target shooting, game hunting and tactical use. Berger Bullets’ products have established many of the existing national and world records among the top precision oriented rifle shooting events.

Morten Brandtzæg, President and CEO of the Nammo Group says, “Having Berger Bullets on board is the perfect match for Nammo. Their products, which are complementary to our other premium brands, will strengthen our group’s strategic position in the US commercial ammunition market.”

Berger Bullets joins an existing family of premium Nammo commercial ammunition components and ammunitions brands – SK, Vihtavuori and Lapua. The addition of Berger Bullets to Nammo unifies four brands that all share one common goal, which is producing the ultimate in precision performance. The four brands will continue to operate as unique brands servicing precision rifle shooters, while working together to enhance their collective offerings and services.

Raimo Helasmäki, Executive Vice President of Nammo Commercial Ammunition says, “This is a very exciting proposition for Nammo to execute an opportunity to join with a company that has the same passion as we do for precision, performance and serving the needs of the rifle shooters who care most about performance.”

Eric Stecker, President of Berger Bullets said, “Supported by Nammo, Berger will continue to produce the highest quality rifle bullets in the world. Written words fail to describe how excited we are about the future of Berger Bullets and the growth of the other premium Nammo brands within the US market.”

Berger Bullets will continue to operate as they have providing a leadership role in the sponsorship of significant shooting events for the discerning rifle shooter. Walt Berger and Bryan Litz, along with the rest of the existing Berger team, will continue on as part of
Nammo’s US growth plan going forward.

The completion of the acquisition will be subject to regulatory approvals by US governmental authorities.
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Re: Berger Joins Nammo Group - Lapua

Post by DavidABQ »

Cool!
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

So does this mean you'll have Berger bullets at the big matches now too, Adam? :)
DavidABQ
Expert Master Poster
Expert Master Poster

Post by DavidABQ »

Jason wrote:So does this mean you'll have Berger bullets at the big matches now too, Adam? :)
Good question.

On a different topic I wanted to thank Adam, I won some SK Rifle Match at Nationals this year and I wanted to thank him.

Thank you Adam.

I feel better now.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Thank you Adam for supporting the shooting sports!!!
Mary W
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Yes, THANK YOU Adam for all your support!!!!!!!
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)