Please vote NO on NRA recall election.

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
RBriscoe
AA Poster
AA Poster

Please vote NO on NRA recall election.

Post by RBriscoe »

If you are an NRA voting member, and I think most of us are, there should be a ballot in the March issue of your copy of the American Rifleman or American Hunter asking you to vote on the recall of an NRA Director, Grover Norquist. Many of you may know the name from his work on tax reform, but he has been a Director for the last 15 years. The short version is that the allegations against him are unfounded. A friend of mine, Todd Rathner, who is also a Director has worked on the Board of Directors since Mr. Norquist has been on the BOD and has found him to be a hard working Director who takes the position seriously and whose many contacts in Washington D.C. have proven valuable to the NRA. I ask you to support Grover Norquist by voting "NO" on the recall ballot and by sharing this with your friends who are also voting members.

If you want a lengthier explanation, let me know and I can send you a more detailed memo prepared by Todd Rathner who is mentioned in the article.

Thanks,

Rick

P.S. For those who have an interest in this, Grover Norquist supports "Constitutional Carry", which is simply that anyone who can legally own the handgun can carry it either openly or concealed without a permit from the state, Vermont style.

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/02/vote-no ... z3zhzGk1GM