2016 Pioneer Gun Club Monthly SB Matches

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
belldozer
B Poster
B Poster

2016 Pioneer Gun Club Monthly SB Matches

Post by belldozer »

All,
Just got my approval letter back for the NRA ... Pioneer Gun Club in Bates City, Mo will be hosting approved SB and SBHR Matches on the following dates:

March 12, April 9, May 14, June 11, July 9, Aug 13, September 10, and October 8.

Matches are held at the McBride outdoor range, sight in and registration starts at 8:00 match 1 starts around 9:00. We generally shoot two 40 rd matches and have the second match completed around 12:00. Just in time to get BBQ back in town. 8)

This year we plan on having the rest of our new target stands in place. Allowing us to shoot 4 people per animal (1/5 scale) at a time or depending on attendance, place two banks of 1/5th scale and one bank of 1/2 scale for cowboy/pistol SB. As of right now the march 12 match will be all 1/5 scale, if there is enough interest I will set up the 1/2 scale targets for Aprils match. If interest really takes off I will apply for approved Cowboy lever action SB matches for the rest of the year. We also plan on throwing in some Open sight 3p gun matches (1/5 scale targets) after the excitement from last year.

Directions for the Range Can be found athttp://www.pioneergunclub.org/Locations.htm
If you have any questions please email me at hunterbell@comcast.net .

Thanks,

Adam Bell