2016 Matches at Bench Rest Rifle Club, St. Louis

General BS, Match Results, Upcoming Events and all around Gossip...
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

2016 Matches at Bench Rest Rifle Club, St. Louis

Post by Snake »

Okay sport fans, here are the 2016 matches at the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis, Inc:
A) High Power/Hunting Rifle (approved) club matches: March 20; May 22; July 10; September 25; October23
B) High Power/ Hunting Rifle (registered) Regional: August 20-21
C) Cowboy Lever Gun (approved): March 19; April 23; May 22; August 27 ; October 23
D) Smallbore Rifle (approved): March 6 ; April 3; May 1; June 12 ; July 17 ; August 7; October 2; November 6
E) BPCR (approved): March 19; April 23; August 27;
F) BPCR Regional (registered): June 4-5

Check the web site after January 1 for directions, match directors etc. www. shootingstl.com
I'll post the entry form for the high power regional shortly..... :D All are welcome... ;)
F Class and 600 yard bench and across the course will be posted as well as bench rest, IDPA, USPSA
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: 2016 Matches at Bench Rest Rifle Club, St. Louis

Post by BrentD »

Thanks for posting this. We need to advertise the BPCR regional a lot this winter and spring. The Shiloh site might be best for that.

Brent
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Do you shoot all three lever gun types at your cowboy matches?

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

We do not shoot the three layers of cowboy,,,,yet. If I (we) get the consistent interest we'll get the requisite targets and we are all over it. As yet the lever gun is in its infancy...stay tuned B-)
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Bob:
Thanks for posting the schedule.

I'll pass this along to those of us from Missouri who regularly travel to Little Rock and Topeka to shoot SB and PC Lever Action matches. Perhaps that will generate enough interest to buy the addition targets.

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

Just a passing note. Our Club has been concerned with the lack of interest in competition by new members and generally. In an attempt to stem this downturn from March 6 on all members shoot for half price at club matches (excluding regionals, championships, nationals, and the like) A member who brings a NEW shooter shoots for FREE and the new guy shoots for 1/2 price. :-bd Quite the experiment!!