2015 PA State Championships

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

2015 PA State Championships

Post by AMB »

The McKean County Rifle Club will again host the Cowboy Lever Action 2015 PA State Championships.

The date will be August 15 & 16 and consist of 60 Round Matches; PCLA on Saturday morning SBCR in the afternoon, CLA will be fired on Sunday morning. We’ll be done early Sunday afternoon to allow those traveling to have plenty of daylight to get home in. Friday the range will be open for practice and checking in. Cost for three guns will be $50.00.

Al Bean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Re: 2015 PA State Championships

Post by AMB »

We recently received our first entrie. :D !
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Thanks to all who attended the Eastern Regionals at MCRC, and congrats to those who shot at Nationals this past Independence Day holiday and week. We look forward to hosting many of you at the PA State Championships August 15-16 at McKean County Rifle Club in Bradford, PA. If you are planning on attending please send them in so I we can get a jump on squading and planning. Thank You, Al Bean
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Two weeks til PA States. Please get your entries in or email me so I can set up squadding. Entries seem to be on pace with last year. Thank you, Al Bean
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

So how many are signed up if same as last year?
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Probably thirty or so. Have low twenties currently. Will get entries right up to the day before. Encourage people who are planning on shooting to at least check in so I can squad them, etc.