CSLC Cowboy Spring Roundup

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

CSLC Cowboy Spring Roundup

Post by cslcAl »

Shooters, Consolidated Sportsmen of Lycoming Co. near Williamsport, Pa. is holding a two day Registered Cowboy match April 25 and 26 2015. We think this will be a great time to have a big match, and hope to build on it for future years as an anual event.
I have attached the program and entry form. Email me if you have any other questions. Entries are limited to 60 shooters for each gun.

Thanks,
Al Foust
2015 Cowboy Spring Round-up.pdf
2015 Cowboy Spring Round-up.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Team Sierra Member
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: CSLC Cowboy Spring Roundup

Post by cslcAl »

Shooters, Entries are starting to come in, so if you are thinking about attending remember we are limited to 60 shooters. We are also securing donations for door prizes from some great companies like Lapua and Sierra to sweeten the pot. There will also be a free lunch each day provided by the clubs Auxillary.

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

Shooters, Time is running out to register for this match. We have 15 openings left for our 60'shooter limit. If you decide at the last minute to come, please contact me first to be sure there are openings.
This is shaping up to be a real special match. Cool door prizes, complimentary lunch each day, and the level of competition will be high in all classes.
If you like the challenge of these type of matches, you don't want to miss this one. Hopefully this will be something we can do every year at this time.

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
cslcAl
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by cslcAl »

One week till the match. We still have spots left. Contact me if you're interested. If you like the challenge of competition, this match is for you.

Al Foust
Team Sierra Member
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Sorry didn't make the shoot, between coaching and crummy weather, just wasn't prepared. Last night was the first time I've pulled a trigger on a lever gun since I think last August, maybe early September. Hope it went well, are results posted anywhere?