Cowboy at Chattanooga

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
chicknsnipr60
Unclassified Poster

Cowboy at Chattanooga

Post by chicknsnipr60 »

Starting smallbore rifle at Chattanooga. the Match will start before our regular monthly matches. A state match is in the works for august after our state match on sunday.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Cowboy at Chattanooga

Post by snaketail2 »

Most excellent - when are your regular matches, does the club have a web site, range location...more info please. You are close enough to draw us Missouri shooters - I'll spread the word if you'll get me more info.

Thanks,
Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
chicknsnipr60
Unclassified Poster

Post by chicknsnipr60 »

Our website is www.chattanoogarifleclub.org . Just to be clear we will shoot cowboy rimfire in the mornings followed by our sb silhouette and hunters silhouette.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Looks like a nice club.
Can I assume the club is shooting the lever action match with small bore rifle silhouette targets - challenging!
The 2014 schedule shows that that the first small bore (and now lever action rimfire lever action) isn't until March (yea, I don't like cold weather ether).
I'll check back in in a couple of weeks to see if the 2015 schedule is posted.

Thanks,
Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
chicknsnipr60
Unclassified Poster

Post by chicknsnipr60 »

No we will be using the regular size targets for the cowboy part then changing to smallbore targets. We will have three matches starting in april so be prepared for a full day of shooting. Hope to see you and bring others.
tnchicknsnipr
B Poster
B Poster

Post by tnchicknsnipr »

Just wanted everyone to know we are having the first Tennessee State Smallbore Cowboy Rifle championship on Sunday August 16th. This is the day after our regular state smallbore championship. You can get a full weekend of silhouette shooting. Did I forget to mention on the 15th our state smallbore championship we are giving away close to 8000 dollars in door prizes. Sorry nothing on the 16th but wait until next year. Got a troop of scouts going to set our targets for us. Check out the attached flier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.