Topeka & Benton - photos

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Topeka & Benton - photos

Post by snaketail2 »

The Topeka and Benton ranges are about the same distance for me - and there are no matches in Missouri - yet.

So, I've been going between matches and ironing the bugs out of my rifles. My .22 shoots fine, as does my .30-30, but that .45 Colt need something (like replacing it with a 25-20).

Topeka - where we shot all three matches in one day.
Topeka Kansas.jpg
Benton, Ar. Short line Saturday and long line Sunday matches.
Benton Arkansas.jpg
I like both equally well. They sell wine on both places.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Topeka & Benton - photos

Post by GTS »

Glad you could join us again Michael. Sorry I had to miss the Saturday matches. I assure you I would have preferred it over running a chainsaw all morning and a log splitter all afternoon. I could barely hold my rifle up for the HP match Sunday morning. We will shoot all 3 matches again in September, but only the Saturday SB & PC matches in October since several of us will be in Zwolle for the HP matches.

Greg
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Greg -

Sent you a PM

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

Michael,

Don't see a PM from you. You can email me at gts1096 at gmail dot com

Greg
Daveb43
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Daveb43 »

Hey snaketail! Just saw your post. Been a little busy lately. It was a pleasure shooting with you here in Topeka. Hope to see you again on the 13th! Hope you get all the bugs out. As I recall you did pretty well last month- for the most part!
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Dave - I'm off the Texas this month. But it was fun to watch Jim Luke shoot/win.
I've been shooting silhouette in one form or another since 1986 and I'm still "working the bugs out."
Enjoyed shooting your range and I think I may have talked some of the other Missouri shooters to visit the September match.

Michael