Eastern Regional Championship

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Eastern Regional Championship

Post by AMB »

From match Director Rob Drummond

One last reminder…

The 4th of July Eastern Regional Championship is filling up, with entries coming
to me almost daily now.
If you haven’t sent yours, please do so soon.

Email me if you are coming and send along your squadding preference and your
classification.

I really need to get the relays and score sheets set up, so early is better.

As in the past, you can register by email and pay me when you get here.

Registration all day Thursday, match starts on Friday morning.

Rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Eastern Regional Championship

Post by AMB »

Day one of the Eastern Regional saw competition with the CLA's. The weather was cool with everything from cloudy to bright partly sunny skies, no rain and some breezy to light gusts as the remnants of a front passed through. One National Record was set by Al Foust. He broke the LR Senior Chicken record of 36, by pounding 104!

The morning Session saw Al Foust, Wally Howard and Al Bean all tied at 35's. The second 40 in the afternoon saw Al Bean as Champ with a 73, Foust and Howard still tied with 68's. Al won the shootoff to claim 2nd open.

I'll post the total scores when I get a chance.

Today will see the competition switch to the PC's

Turn out as been great with 50 some shooters. This is the tenth year for this Regional, and Rob Drummond does a great job. Very efficient well run match. An excellent match for those tuning up for Raton.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Outstanding weather for Eastern Regional Pistol Cartridge Lever action Championships at the McKean County Rifle Club. Randy Ent came out on top with a 72, Runner up Mark Holsopple fired a 70 and Thornton White took the Bronze Medal with a 68. Sunday will see the .22's come out.
chuckjordan2
A Poster
A Poster

Post by chuckjordan2 »

Way to go T. White!! Make Virginia proud!
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Day three saw beautiful weather at the Eastern Regional Lever Action Championships. Stepping up to take the Gold was Matt Pavlick from the Pittsburgh area taking first place in .22 Competition with an outstanding score of 74 out of a possible 80. Brock Byerley from Bradford, won a shootoff over Judy Fisher from the Williamsport area both finished with 72's to take the Silver Medal, leaving the Bronze to Fisher.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

The Grand Agg award went to Al Bean who tallied a 209 leading from wire to wire, Judy Fisher took silver with a 201 and Brian Wakefield Bronze with a 200.

Judy Fisher tied two National Records. Judy matched the High Womens record of 37 out of 40 in SBCR and the Womens 80 x 80 record of 72.