Is a tube fed pump, Cowboy Rifle allowed?

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Is a tube fed pump, Cowboy Rifle allowed?

Post by snaketail2 »

A couple are driving through Texas and see a sign for Mexia. The discuss how to pronounce the name of the town, but neither could decide how it should be done. As they come into town they see a Dairy Queen and decide to stop. After ordering lunch the couple ask the teenager at the counter, "How do you pronounce the name of this place - and say it real slow?" The teen replies, "Dair -ee - Qu- een!"

Mexia ('Me Haia) is where the Coolridge range is located. Last time I was there the Dairy Queen was closed.

DFW is "back home" for me. I'll be there if at all possible. Looking for that registration...

M
Last edited by snaketail2 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

snaketail2 wrote:A couple are driving through Texas and see a sign for Mexia. The discuss how to pronounce the name of the town, but neither could decide how it should be done. As they come into town they see a Dairy Queen and decide to stop. After ordering lunch the couple ask the teenager at the counter, "How do you pronounce the name of this place - and say it real slow?" The teen replies, "Dair -ee - Qu- een!"

Mexia ('Me Haia) is where the Coolridge range is located. Last time I was there the Dairy Queen was closed.

DFW is "back home" for me. I'll be there is at all possible. Looking for that registration...

M
M -

I emailed you Jerry's email address so you can have him cc you the forms when he has them ready.

- Tim
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Thanks - we've been looking for an excuse to get back to some good TexMex.

M
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

We have a Remington 572 that we sometimes shoot in small bore. We put a Lyman globe front sight on it and a Williams rear sight that clamps on the scope grooves on the receiver. Ours is a fun gun to shoot and Al is correct about the rules. It is legal only in small bore.I have shot ours a bunch and it likes standard velocity or sub sonic ammo. The 572 is easy to work on but we have found that our Marlin 39's are more accurate.
Just Be Nice **==