Regional Match Oklahoma City

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Regional Match Oklahoma City

Post by 40-65rl »

Glenn, application send. Bringing a couple of guys with me. Looking forward to the match.
Dick
Daveb43
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Daveb43 »

Just saw the post Glen. I know Ed Middleton plans on going. I think I'll be able to shake loose too but need the okay from the social secretary! I'll put the word out to our "regulars" here as well. What is the maximum number of participants you can accommodate? Sounds great guys. Put in a "request" for good weather- okay?
Dave B.
Daveb43
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Daveb43 »

My apologies! You all had my questions already answered! Guess I should have read a little further!! Got approval from the soc. secretary- looking forward to it!
Dave
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Is there an entry form yet? I saw the match is posted on your site, but no entry info.
Let me know if you have the forms ready.

Thanks
M
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by glen ring »

Look at the sooner classic regional post by lijeboy...the program and entry form is there to down load. We look forward to seeing you. Bring that browning 22 !
Just Be Nice **==
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

Thanks for the directions to the entry form.
I'll bring the BL-22 - been saving some .22 ammo just for this match.
My big worry is that I'll get a job right before the match and have to miss it...yea, what are the chances.
Anyway, I'll be the old guy with a beard and wearing a hat, hope to meet you when I get there. (Yes, I know that description covers 90% of the Cowboy Silhouette Shooters.)

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

A couple of us from Pa are sure looking forward to it. We already have our hotel booked just waiting for the time to come. It cant come soon enough.