Marlin 57M

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: Marlin 57M

Post by GTS »

Williams also makes a sight for the 57. I believe it is the FP 88/100TK for the target knob model.
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

For those interested, I have a friend that makes the Redfield 75 side mounts and at the moment he has two for the 57's. The price is $35 plus shipping. Send me a PM and I will provide pertinent information. My friend Dennis Ostler and I have used the sight mounts for several years.
Tony Tello
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

Sent you a PM Ringer.... :D
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Merlin, for some reason I could not reply to your PM to me so I am doing it here. The Redfield sight that a lot of us use in the marlin 57M is the model 75 that can be found just about every week in Ebay. I have also seen it for sell in the marketplace section of SC. I really do not see any reason why you could not use an Olympic or International since they are now legal to use. The only thing is that you would have to either replace the screw that attaches the sight to the base with one similar to the Model 75 (some one in Ebay sells them for about $10). Any other questions do not hesitate to ask but send me an email to tony.telloatGmail.com instead of PM.