here we come

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

here we come

Post by the ex pom »

This is just a warning to all you poor Americans, the Australians are coming. We leave for the US on Monday, should be in Raton by Friday. The only thing which you can say is a good thing is that there is only 8 of us coming, some of the most deranged individuals you will ever meet.
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Re: here we come

Post by Innocent »

you may think you are deranged....but it only takes one of me to prove it!! C ya.
Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Outback Mick
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Outback Mick »

Hello All,
Yes, the camel killing er, clown is back from the desert.

To all you good law-abiding folk in the US with the good sense to enjoy knocking steel about, be warned, keep clear of the "window licker" bus. It should be easy to identify, just look for a bunch of redneck hillbillies jammed into a van with Pelican cases oozing out any open windows. If you do happen to find yourself near this particular vehicle do not at any time extend your arms or legs anywhere near an open door or window. Its not so much that you may get bitten, more like the wafting stench, food scraps or bodily fluids (or worse) may permanently stain your clothing. I advise approaching with caution and find a stout stick with which to defend yourself if the occasion arises. To avoid physical encounters only come near after meal times.

Beware the one called Stavros, Davros, Quarter or Jerk-Off (all the one fellow). If you do have your stick handy it would pay to get a cigarette lighter and light the end of your stick. I haven't seen it personally, but reliable sources inform me that Davros reacts better with fire, much the same as any dangerous wild animal.

Apart from that, the Stinking Pom and I are looking forward to your company once again. To all those we met last year we hope to see you again. For those who haven't and wish to met some real Australians (not the Pom), heed the warning above, get that stick and introduce yourselves after the midday meal......

Regards to all
Outback Mick
Camels are the best silhouettes
Down Under F-Troop
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

OM...how 'bout a cuppa tea and a vegemite sandwhich to start the day??? Look forward to meeting you.
Innocent

B Poster
B Poster

Post by 1999 »

Is it true that shooters from "down under" use rifles with left hand twist?
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

Innocent wrote:OM...how 'bout a cuppa tea and a vegemite sandwhich to start the day??? Look forward to meeting you.
Innocent

Well, it ain't Texas BAH-BE-CUE, but anything made from, or as a result of, a distilling process cannot be bad at all...

-Tim

-------------------------------------------
"I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich."
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Vegemite, you either love it or hate it...no in between.
Innocent

Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

Innocent wrote:Vegemite, you either love it or hate it...no in between.
Innocent
Never tried it (at least that I can recall), but I understand that some find it more pleasant when accompanied by a slather of butter, a slice of lettuce/avocado/tomato/etc, and chased down with a favorite (adult or otherwise) beverage.

-Tim

PS - Sounds like a job for "Miracle Whip", LOL!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Butter...no miracle whip... would go fine with some real avacado (not that California Haas garbage)no need to chase it with much of anything. And I have just recieved a care package from
downunder, thanks Lynn.

Innocent M

the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

We arrived safely in America(unfortunatly for the Americans), we spent our first night here in Vegas and then moved down to Cabellas. Most of the team have spent a heap of money there and will have to charter their own 747 to get the shit home. Outback is absolutly loving the trip and eagerly awaits the next stage of it.
348 winchester,teach them chickens a lesson, when a girls gun will not do. Man up with a steel buttplate!!!!!
daisy
A Poster
A Poster

Post by daisy »

the ex pom wrote:We arrived safely in America(unfortunatly for the Americans), we spent our first night here in Vegas and then moved down to Cabellas. Most of the team have spent a heap of money there and will have to charter their own 747 to get the shit home. Outback is absolutly loving the trip and eagerly awaits the next stage of it.
I guess poor Outback misses his camels ;)
I was talking to someone yesterday that complained :evil: that he had to buy a new travel mug for his trip to Darwin.
Is Cus really there ?

Keeping the home fires burning
Daisy
the ex pom
A Poster
A Poster

Post by the ex pom »

Daisy, a certain persons drinking apparatus has infact made the trip and is probably one of the smarter members on the team. As for Sir Marcus he has put on a bit of weight since Snowball and is somewhat more lively.
I believe we missed a great opportunity and the group needs public shaming for it..................
Whilst in Legendry Guns one of the workers offeres to trade one of the employees with us, we naturally and immediatly agreed and told them we'd do a straight swap for stavros. Unfortunatly a couple of the group disagreed and we ended up leaving with the Farkwit from Victoria. To that all I can say is SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

the ex pom wrote:We arrived safely in America(unfortunatly for the Americans), we spent our first night here in Vegas and then moved down to Cabellas. Most of the team have spent a heap of money there and will have to charter their own 747 to get the shit home. Outback is absolutely loving the trip and eagerly awaits the next stage of it.
Oh man, that's awesome. You guys have anything like a Cabela's on the under side? Was it like a little slice of heaven? hahaha
ImageImage
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Tlee »

Not much bandwidth here at NRAWC to upload a lot of the photos from the event (using my cellphone for an internet connection), but I found this one too tempting to not post immediately:

-Tim