Snaketail2

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Snaketail2

Post by lijeboy »

Michael, I hope you and your family are safe! Check in with us as soon as you can!

~Jeanne
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Snaketail2

Post by snaketail2 »

Sent you message by email. We're OK, we're refugees in the Texas Hill country and enjoying the local wine. Had some "promising" news - but will hold off until we get confirmation.

We had a very hard time moving to Rockport - as if someone didn't want us there. Eight months later hear comes the first Hurricane to hit the Texas Coastal Bend in dozens of years.

Will pay closer attention to my "gut feelings" from now on.

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Got your email. Am glad you're safe.

Let us know if we can do anything for you.

~Jeanne
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

I can go home now, but there is no electricity. And the city as a "water boil" order in effect. No gasoline, not food, no cell service yet.
I may go back and check my home on Friday, but will not stay. Not until there are some "services" back.

Houston is having a worse time of it. I'm sure you've seen the news from there.

We'll rebuild Rockport - maybe with some better restaurants this time! I honestly think its going to be like Belrin
at the end of WWII - gonna take a superhuman effort to get our town "back."

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."