Austin Rifle and Pistol club

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
glen ring
Master Poster
Master Poster

Austin Rifle and Pistol club

Post by glen ring »

We shot Cowboy Lever action at the Austin rifle club this weekend. It is now my favorite range to shoot Small-bore and Pistol cartridge lever action silhouette . Tim and Judy lee ran a very efficient and fun match and we appreciated their SOUTHERN hospitality. The range layout is fantastic and it's a well maintained range . The layout makes the targets VERY visible. It's a long drive for us, but we'll be putting their monthly match on our rotation. Try it...you'll like it. xoxoxoxox
Just Be Nice **==
Tlee
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Austin Rifle Club

Post by Tlee »

glen ring wrote:We shot Cowboy Lever action at the Austin rifle club this weekend. It is now my favorite range to shoot Small-bore and Pistol cartridge lever action silhouette . Tim and Judy lee ran a very efficient and fun match and we appreciated their SOUTHERN hospitality. The range layout is fantastic and it's a well maintained range . The layout makes the targets VERY visible. It's a long drive for us, but we'll be putting their monthly match on our rotation. Try it...you'll like it. xoxoxoxox
Thanks Glen,

You forget to brag a little, so I'll do it for you...
Glen shot a nice 54/60 in the PCCLA match, and, had he not already achieved it, would've scored his PCCLA Grand Slam in a single match! Nice shooting!

He also renewed my interest in my mother's native dialect, =))

- Tim

Austin Rifle Club resident u-k(a)-sha-na