MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
squinty_shooter
A Poster
A Poster

Re: MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

Post by squinty_shooter »

Thanks Lijeboy.
Sorry to see so much strife in this sport. My wife and I are relatively new competitors and have enjoyed meeting all our new friends. Want to shoot everywhere with everyone, but alas we seem to be less than unified. Wish that the competition division of the NRA would get settled and behind our sport.
JMHO
Kimbal
lijeboy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by lijeboy »

Kimbal:

There's not as much strife as it appears, in my opinion. The conflict exists with a small faction of shooters who seem to thrive on controversy and keep the pot stirred.

I, too, have enjoyed meeting shooters from all over the country and have made many friends over the few years I've been shooting. It's nice to have friends back east, on the west coast, in the heartland, and in the south. The nationals is, as one shooter put it last year, a reunion, and one that I look forward to every year.

There seems to be a little discord, or maybe just disorganization, within the NRA Competitions Division, but it is the shooters who will keep the sport alive.

~Jeanne
~Jeanne Ring

It's always something.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

lijeboy wrote:Kimbal:

There's not as much strife as it appears, in my opinion. The conflict exists with a small faction of shooters who seem to thrive on controversy and keep the pot stirred.

I, too, have enjoyed meeting shooters from all over the country and have made many friends over the few years I've been shooting. It's nice to have friends back east, on the west coast, in the heartland, and in the south. The nationals is, as one shooter put it last year, a reunion, and one that I look forward to every year.

There seems to be a little discord, or maybe just disorganization, within the NRA Competitions Division, but it is the shooters who will keep the sport alive.

~Jeanne
I'll agree with that 110%! All of it!