Shout Out to Jason and the Machias Fellers

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
Special Ed
B Poster
B Poster

Shout Out to Jason and the Machias Fellers

Post by Special Ed »

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Jason, Kevin, Elgin and the other guys at Seattle Rifle & Pistol Assoc. for their encouragement and help today.

The wife and I shot our first silhouette match today - smallbore cowboy rifle - and the guys made sure we had fun while learning how to shoot it. Wife shot a score of 2....apparently she's got a serious issue with the rear sight on her Golden Boy. I shot a 13...apparently I've got a serious issue with everything BUT the rear sight on my Golden Boy :shock:

It was a hoot! Wouldn't have been near as much fun without the guys at Machias helping us through. Thanks again, guys!

Cheers,
John
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Re: Shout Out to Jason and the Machias Fellers

Post by cedestech »

Congratulations and enjoy. CLA is fun and a good bunch of people.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks for coming out yesterday. Hope to see you out there for smallbore rifle today, and if not hopefully for future matches.
Special Ed
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Special Ed »

Have to skip smallbore rifle until we get Melissa in tune with her scope. Fortunately we've got a couple of months before the next Machias match to work that out. But yes, we'll be back for at least the next CLA match for sure.