CLA in Georgia

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

CLA in Georgia

Post by snaketail2 »

Anyone know if they shoot any of the CLA matched in Georgia? (SB, PC and/or CLA)
And, where?
Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
frankmako
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: CLA in Georgia

Post by frankmako »

Chatuge Gun Club has them. they shoot smallbore and pistol cartridge on the same day. go to their web site of full match schedule,http://www.chatugegunclub.com/index.html . last month we have a great match. also brock's gap training center shoot smallbore and pistol cartridge once a month in birmingham al. they rotate the match each month. they also shoot hunter pistol and small hunter pistol after the rifle. but the best place to shoot cla is chattanooga rifle club. all three clubs have great matches and a good group of shooters.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: CLA in Georgia

Post by snaketail2 »

Thanks,
I have to decide soon - Texas or Georgia. The places you mentioned are closer to Atlanta than the ranges are to Corpus Christi...but Atlanta has significantly less salt water to fish in.

Shoot or fish...I'm about as good at one as the other, but you can eat fish!

Michael
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."