Lever gun to Ridgeway?????????????

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
40-65rl
B Poster
B Poster

Lever gun to Ridgeway?????????????

Post by 40-65rl »

?
Last edited by 40-65rl on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Lever gun to Ridgeway?????????????

Post by 44 mag »

That would be nice but I have not heard that yet. I will keep my fingers crossed.
ppkny
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ppkny »

This would be to good to be true. Hope it's a good rumor.
ppkny
twidpa
B Poster
B Poster

Post by twidpa »

What is a "nationals"? Just because you carry that name does not make it the mac daddy of all matches. If Ridgeway builds it, we will come. Just hold a bigger and better match for us in the east and call it the Intergalactic Lever Gun Regional. Then who cares about the little national match held out west? :ymalien:
T from MARNACE
Mid Atlantic Region on the NA Continent, Earth
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

Hey, I think you are infringing my InterGalactic Championship Franchise Program, here in the center of the Universe (ie. Iowa)... :)
21step
B Poster
B Poster

Post by 21step »

I would be there in a heart beat. Travel time and $ keeps me from going to Raton.
45bpcr
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 45bpcr »

BrentD wrote:Hey, I think you are infringing my InterGalactic Championship Franchise Program, here in the center of the Universe (ie. Iowa)... :)
Brent,
If you keep up with the "InterGalactic" stuff your either going to get,
A: Support
B: Phazered :))

You have my support

Craig
Live Free Or Die
44 mag
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by 44 mag »

To answer the question what is a Nationals. It kind of is the mac daddy of matches when you have close to 180 shooters. As much as I support them coming to Ridgway or any place on the eastern side of the country if you are a Silhouette shooter you need to make the trip to Raton just experience it once. The size of the ranges is over whelming as well as the conditions. You also get to shoot with people from all over the world. And just the nites spent with good friends and shooters at competitor housing makes it a great trip.
Bwake
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Bwake »

I thought I would give you all the scoop on what's going on with Ridgway. Ken Haupricht who is probably the main driving force of the silhouette programs there is seriously interested in expanding our current cowboy silhouette range up to national championship size and specs. It turns out that Ridgway probably has just enough extra real estate on hand to do this. Also, with the possibility of Friends of the NRA grant money and what we could expect to recoup from the NRA shooter fees, financial viability appears to be within reach. According to what Ken said about his discussion on this with Greg Connor, "Greg didn't say no".

Obviously, there's no done deal here and I'm sure there are more hurdles in the way than have been thought of yet, but I am recommending that all interested parties contact the NRA Silhouette Department in support of having the CLA Nationals in conjunction with the SB & HP Championships at Ridgway. Likewise, I think that messages of support should be shared with the Ridgway Rifle Club.

P.S. The possibility of hosting the BPCR Nationals is in the mix also. That would also be a boon for the club and the silhouette community as well I think.

- Brian Wakefield
45bpcr
A Poster
A Poster

Post by 45bpcr »

Brian,

PM Sent.

Craig
Live Free Or Die